32~ Utterly Reverted Low.

BORNO EMIRATE COUNCIL.

"Hey, serve some fruits for me." She ordered one of the maids in the Chamber while having a staring contest with her mother in-law who has to gave up after a minute and blinked her eyes.

Hajiya Zainab didn't say a thing and watch as her maids scramble to get her what to eat, they are clearly frightened about what she could do, just like her. This girl brought to them is only the cause of their destruction, she is strong willed to whatever it is she wants from her son. But could they really be in love like she has claimed to be? They don't look near comfortable around each other when she saw the photo or maybe that is because she didn't want to believe it. But what is she to believe when her son wouldn't even bring her there himself. Is it because of their bond or because they ain't in love?

If her son is really in love with what Hausa people will call Jagaliyah, then she will disown him. How can he fall in love with her of all the people across the globe? He has his first wife who is always respectful and has all characteristics of being a princess, but he divorced her severing all the decrees, no trace of them ever going back. Then brought this half woman half fire to them, what does he see in her? There is nothing other than the face, why did he do that to himself?

Truthfully, keeping jealousy aside for the young woman, she is beautiful. Her body looks delicate unlike what her eyes spells, she would've made a great bride if she doesn't have that attitude of hers. Hajiya Zainab still won't like her, she hardly likes anyone other than herself so why a stranger? She just wanted a daughter in-law she can bend not the one that wants to bend her after their first meeting. She already has her maids promenading around the tearoom while dancing to her drums.

She stared as the woman ate fruits eagerly whilst closing her eyes in joy, she hated the sight of her smile. There is this burning anger and hatred she can't even describe in words, that's how she feels about her 'new' daughter in-law. No one dared to come into her chamber and be rude to her, not even her Majesty but this midget came through and thought she could just get away with it? She has another thing coming, no one will do that to her and sleep tight. She will be her worst nightmare!

She hates joining forces but this woman won't clearly be thrown down the pits with one army, they need a whole army which includes her ex daughter in-law. She won't attack her now or it will be obvious, she will give her time before she strikes, that is if no better things come up in the castle and took her attention away from the fiery lady. She will be in her mercy if she ever land her own trouble on her. Whenever she decided to play her own fireballs, everything comes to a standstill and await the arrival of the inferno.

Yeah, she's always busy looking for small tasks in the castle to do just so people could see how much of a great candidate she is for being the next Queen resulting to her neglecting her children. There are other wives in the castle that want that throne by nook or by crook, she won't let any stone unturned though. She manage to always squash them down to the side, the throne is theirs. Her husband is the crown prince not his younger siblings but she don't understand why they are threatening her throne.

Why bother when there is already a crowned Prince who happens to be her husband? This is a battle they should never have started, they won't win and she also enjoy watching them fail.

"Now that I am done, I think I should leave to see my beloved husband." Suhayr brought her out of her ogreish and deuced thought hearing her belch unladylike again.

Hajiya Zainab didn't say a thing and only stared hard, the girl didn't even flinch when her son will always move uncomfortably whenever she gives him that stare. It further aggravates and rile her up, this is not how she planned to meet her daughter in-law neither is this the daughter in-law she expected to see. She will keep this wee lady aside, there is something she needs to do for the throne again. If this woman comes in her way, she only needs her weakness to get her back down.