50~ And

I DARE YOU TO COMMENT ON EACH PARAGRAPH FOR TRIPLE UPDATE TOMORROW💀

BORNO EMIRATE COUNCIL.

When Suhayr finished narrating what has happened between her and Sa'ad to Sa'eed who is apparently her first lover's twin brother, she didn't know she was cocooned in his arms. He has her enclosed in him and she is also clinging onto him like a second skin, her hands fisted on his sweatshirt but she is not crying, just letting her heart bleed for the memory she never shared with anyone. She just did that with her first lover's twin brother, only he can feel what she felt when he died because they were inseparable. He is the only one allotted to grieve like her.

Her throat is choked, this is the moment she wants no one to espy but her biggest enemy is listening to her rant aimlessly. Her own husband is listening attentively to her as she ramble on and on about his dead twin brother whom she loved. The way she talks about his brother, she herself knew that everyone could see and detect the love she had for him. Though three days, to some it is just seventy two hours of nothing but seconds ticking by and then time pass by, that's all.

But to Suhayr, those three days were the best moments of her life which she got to live with the person she loves most. The memory she always willed her mind to bury except for when she had those nightmares reopened. The mere mention of someone with Sa'ad's name will make her heart thump, lull her head down the memory lane of their three days together. That guy is everything she wants and more, if only he was alive today, she would've been in the palace as his wife, not going through so much to get something to live off. If only the future was meant for them, she don't know what would've been of her then.

Would she have met Sa'eed in the circumstances she's talked to him first?

He did feel the pinch, the tiny jealousy he can't hide because this is his wife talking about his dead older twin brother with such passion and adoration. The wife he just learnt to start loving, the woman he wants to give a chance to has given herself to another man, his own deceased twin. She just confessed to being his brother's love, and they would have been married by now if he hadn't died two years ago planning on introducing them. He don't get how the future is playing it's card because it is messing with his head big time, he is ticked with how tricky his life suddenly turned out to be.

What would have happened if his brother was alive today, would he have been married to her now while he still is with Najaah? Would they have ever met the way they did or destiny will not have them together? So many questions filled in his head at that moment, he can't help wanting to find out both the important and unimportant information to take his mind off the time his wife has spent with his brother two years ago. He don't want to think that deep.

They already have a connected past unbeknownst to them and now, they are connected again in a marriage. Will this be called cheating too? Is he cheating on his dead twin brother with his Ghaydaa? Well, he didn't know she was the Ghaydaa his brother was talking about and it's not like he would be able to stop destiny from intertwining them when it did. Allah has planned his brother's future, so is his and Suhayr's and this is just the outcome of something predestined.

This is so damn frightening, just how much more are they connected?

And it struck to him that Suhayr is really eleven years younger than him, maybe that is why he feels like she don't deserve to be with him. He has been with Najaah who is just five years younger than him, having such drastic change really took a toll on him. She is just as young and delicate as his brother described and without a doubt, he saw that too the moment he's met her. There was connection he felt but he thought it was only because she is beautiful, nothing more. Now he feels too old to be with her, she deserves someone around her age. And to think the girl is never afraid of him, she never thought about his age.