7~ We Are Now Husband And Wife.

I dare you to comment on each paragraph, dedicating the next chapter to the person..

N'DJAMENA, CHAD.

Suhayr immediately left the mosque to go call the two people she knew would not hesitate to come and help her if she gives them some money, not that they won't without the money. They are her customers and like buying their stuff from her shop because she always makes discount for them, that is all because her mother respects them for some unknown reason, she also does. If her mother loves an ant, Suhayr would definitely respect that ant for the rest of her life.

They liked her and always tells her that when she gets married, she should make sure they are there. Now they are needed and without any hesitation, she knew they are going to come in addition to their house not being far away from the mosque. This come in handy for her, she don't want to change her mind or let that man change his, this is what she needs at the moment.

Marry a rich, handsome, royal man. This is it!

"Good morning, Uncle Ubaid. Please I need your help right now." She bit her bottom lip knowing she's got the man's attention since she is never one to beg, that ain't her. This is just her being desperate to become Mrs. El-Kanemi and help make his first billion, not really help, and eat his first billion.

"Suha is it you? What is it you need my help with dear? Are you in any trouble?" There was concern in his voice which has Suhayr scrunching her brows. When did the man start having some concern towards her when she doesn't even greet him properly? Well, she doesn't have time now so the answer might come a little later.

"No, no. You don't need to worry about trouble. Uh, there is this man I love and you know I don't have any family or friends and my mother only trust you and Uncle Salman. I'm here in Masjid Munnar and I want to get married to this man. The Sheikh asked me to bring two waliys for him and me and you see, the man is not even Chadian. His family don't like me but I really love him, he wants us to get married here and now." She rambled half knowing what she is saying and half not even stopping to understand her own words.

She might have jumbled unrelated words there for she can't even remember exactly what she said. She hopes they are not two different stories from the ones she gave the Sheikh in there or she just pray they don't talk about it at all and her secret will be blew. That El-Kanemi man will be happy about it no doubt, he would want to escape her clutches but she is Suhayr, he won't be able to!

After a heartbeat, she calmed herself down to not let too much information run out of her mouth. She wants the wedding to be a secret for the time being, till everything is settled and her going to Nigeria is also a confirmation, everyone will know. She felt down hearted though, she will miss causing trouble and everyone will be excited about leaving the country.

"My dear, you don't have to worry about it. I will bring Salman with me in few minutes, just wait for us. May Allah bless you." She smiled, she don't even have to waste her credit calling another person since they are best friends, they might be together at the moment.

Well, it is in her perfect book now to not waste anymore money, she won't care when she is going to get married to a would be billionaire.

"But please, don't tell anyone about it. I don't want people finding out till it's done with." She requested before he hung up, he agreed then went off.

With a grin of triumph and victory, she made her way back to the mosque. It's like she has a trump card in her hand which she needs to position it in the right place then she will win. Just few more minutes before her dream finally come true, who would've believed she will wake up rich when she was cursing at them hours ago for waking her at an ungodly hour. Maybe the saying is true, if you want success, you will have to wake up early to make it an achieved goal.