13~ Down To Memory.

I dare you to comment on each paragraph, dedicating next chapter...

N'DJAMENA, CHAD.

"Have you packed everything you will need?" Mu'adh asked Suhayr after knocking on her door making his presence known so as to not startle her, as if.

"Yup, five suitcases and three boxes. I have all my treasures with me but I need to sell some stuff in here to pay off some things." She explained closing the last box that has so many of her important things. She can't leave those treasures of hers no matter what, they are important to her mother so are they to her.

"What about your other family members? Are they ready yet?!" His questions are curiously asked so she gave him a 'what do you want to know' look earning herself a shrug from him as his sign of nonchalance.

"Yes, they must be ready by now. I hope the car will be able to take all our stuff and I really hope they get ticket this late 'cause it's really a hard thing to get. One thing I won't want right now is something to hold them back, I will have to stay back with them which will look bad to your friend's family." She sighed after standing up from the suitcase she forced herself to close not willing to ask for help.

As if she would care what his family thinks, she just can't wait to go see a castle in another country, that is it.

Someone might think she is a whole complicated side of jigsaw but she isn't, she is only considerate sometimes. She would not want his family members ruining her plan of becoming a millionaire after getting married to him so this should not come between her well crafted plan. There are things she needs to do at the first stage of their marriage so that it won't dare come to bite her in the future or sabotage her life.

She's already picturing herself bathing in riches and enjoying the royal life there, she can't wait. There are things she will have to tackle to get comfortable in the royal home, she knows that too but why is she named fire if she isn't ready for all life threatening moments? She is always ready and this is no different, she will acquire what she has set her eyes on. This is her last ticket to being a rich woman, she won't play with it even with her life hanging.

Some might think she lacks heart, but that is just Suhayr Imraan Khalid way of getting what she wants. If she sets her goal, there is no one or anything on earth that could stop her from doing so, she has her ways planned like she was born to be manipulative. Her mother didn't teach her that, she is always preaching to her about not doing that but she never listens like always. Some thought she would change after her mother's death but no, it got worst.

Down to the last and best memory she had with the strong woman, the most beautiful one on earth.

"If you dare leave me in this world, I will make sure no one lives in peace around me. How can you think about leaving just like that? You know how much I love you right? I know I didn't get to tell you how much I love you everyday but you know I love you a lot right? You are the only person I can tolerate, please don't talk about it ever again." Suhayr was at her weakest point, she's never being that feeble nor frail.

That was the day when her foster mother started talking about death because of a mere malaria that won't release her. Suhayr is afraid of death at that moment more than ever. She's been though so much life threatening situations but she never is afraid of death but that moment when her mother is talking about death, she got scared shitless at the thought of her mother dead.