19~ The Inside Life.

BORNO EMIRATE COUNCIL.

Sa'eed glared at one of the maids that dare cross where he is sitting making her twist on her legs and fall down on the carpeted floor. He rolled his eyes at her clumsiness, or is it nervousness? He can't even say now that he has more in his plates than anybody else, that is how he feels. Like the whole castle's problem is on his head now, he's had his fair share of struggles before but this, he is in for a really tough ride which he needs as much energy as he could gain.

He is married after a month of divorcing his first wife, how on earth is that even sane to any person out there? People are going to question his intentions with his first wife, some will go to the extent of saying he impregnated Suhayr and is now willing to marry her after divorcing his first wife. Like those sort of things really get to him, he don't care about those rumours except for his grandfather's approval.

Surprising, it is that his first wife who happens to be his cousin isn't there to make his life a living hell too. The castle has been quite ever since he arrived which is so unlike her, she would've come straight thinking he will like her presence. He had, or he still crave her attention but sometimes all you need to do is let go and then move on with life. There is no ounce of hope in their marriage, he wouldn't want to see that light too.

Their marriage will never work out after such horrible stunt she pulled and how amazingly keep covering up for her while taking the blows of ungrateful husband around the society. She called him heartless but here he is, ready to listen to everything she is supposed to best for her crime. She really has him wrapped around her little finger, that is no surprise. They literally grew up together, fell in love and got married like those cute couple.

Or was there something they were missing right from the beginning? He can't say, he grew up knowing he doesn't have any wife except for her so he try his very best to produce space for her in his heart and life. They were comfortable and got married like all those happy couple, so many events took place because it is the favorite grandson's marriage. It happened so fast and ended too fast for his liking but, it is for the best. He get to notice what his people keep showing him, he was dead blind.

To some, he is not capable of loving anyone but he is, he's loved her but won't ever think about loving anyone again. It broke him, shattered him to bits and pieces since he didn't know when the blow came. He had it in him to take them on their honeymoon but things happened, they end up getting divorced. Jokes on life, the fault was automatically sent straight to him without any sort of excuse. He understands that, he is at fault but so was she. They are both at fault.

"Stop thinking too hard like that or you'd get more wrinkles." Mu'adh's light voice cut through the calm air in his tea room, automatically shutting of his unhealthy thoughts.

"Why are you here?" He didn't raise his head away from the soda he was holding tightly in his grasp whilst burying his past.

"Just before you start quelling that poor can, keep it light. I was told that his Majesty and uncles went to ask for Suhayr's hand in marriage huh?" He settled himself on the opposite coffee chair to irritate Sa'eed, he loves those chairs and hate sharing it with anyone.

"Unnecessary if you ask me. We are already married and it's not like this is my first marriage or something." He rolled his eyes, tough façade coming back with full force at the thought of marriage.

"I understand their point of view though. Words are going to start flying around immediately and tomorrow's event, shudders." Mu'adh gave an exaggerated shudder at the thought of the next day.

"Tell me about it. And that arrogant bitch kept feeling like the world revolves around her. Then a stupid command that came from grand papa telling us to act lovey dovey shit whenever we are together. How can I even do that with that infuriating woman?" He gritted his teeth at the mere thought of his new nightmare.