10~ More Family To Come.

I dare you to comment on each paragraph, following anyone that does...

N'DJAMENA, CHAD.

Due to Tasneem's shriek, her sister awoke and so does her mother Urshia and sister Thuraiya looking horrified at the duo. Suhayr is getting the beat of her life by Tasneem so they only shook their heads and help Suhayr or she gets bruises on that sensitive skin of hers. They are used to Tasneem's quick hands, she likes beating people for littlest mistakes but her beating Suhayr means something big which they are very much anticipating to know. What has she done for her friend to hit her like a lunatic?

"What is going on here, young ladies?" Urshia demanded after settling Tasneem on the bed while Suhayr is placed on Thuraiya's bed, they are watching them weirdly.

Tasneem is still glaring at a cheeky Suhayr both their faces flushed from having wrestled on the cold tiled floor during winter. Suhayr is used to Tasneem's lunatic self but she didn't expect the girl to go all John Cena on her for not telling her about her marriage. She thought she would be excited and demand they celebrate but totally what she didn't expect happened. She has a few choices to think why she did that though, she always has.

It might be because of her rejection from the day before by none other than their male best friend. Suhayr wanted to go to him and tell him about the marriage first but she won't do that anymore neither will she tell him about her leaving the country to Nigeria to get her dream straight. He broke her girl's heart with his childish antics, he didn't even tell her about it which he usually does. Maybe he is tired of being their friend, who knows now? She is always that insecure about friends already and this just hit home.

While she didn't expect that from Tasneem, she is glad the girl is not into full blown heartbreaking sight which is not a good one to see. To some, Tasneem might look weak in front of Suhayr but she is not, Suhayr is just too fierce for her own good making everyone a shadow of fear in front of her. Some went to the extent of saying she is related to vampire, just how stupid can people be? She don't even find vampires as cool as wolves, she wants to be an alpha King not some Vampire.

Even in front of death, Suhayr won't bow down so it says a lot about others point of view in emotions. Tasneem hates tears, she despise them even just like Suhayr. The only thing they agree to, most of their arguments are on why they are polar opposites. Urshia always calm them down when they both decide to soar into the sky in fury, she has been bruised more than once.

"She got married without telling me." Tasneem grumbled, her arms getting stuck on her chest in utter annoyance and still in shock and disbelieve that Suhayr is married.

"Because you dared me." Suhayr was quick to defend herself when Urshia furrowed her brows at them while Thuraiya widen her eyes in surprise knowing the hate Suhayr has for the other gender for some odd reasons. Not really hate but she feels like none of them are worth her time.

"I didn't dare you to get married. I told you to get a boyfriend for yourself not a husband, goddammit!" Tasneem is clearly exasperated with the matter letting the disbelieve wear off.

One thing she should have known about Suhayr is, she never lied. If she does, then there is no other way out of it or there is a tinge of truth in it and this, she is saying the whole truth. The girl just went and ruined her life because of a stupid dare and she would've back out of the dare if she had visited the day before after she got her heart broken. She can't have her girl going through that, especially someone like Suhayr.