54~

BORNO EMIRATE COUNCIL.

"I don't know if it's the food that is amazing or it is just because of the stunning beauties in front of me but I am so full." Tahir commented with the food close to his mouth but he kept staring at Suhayr angering Sa'eed further. He know he means no harm, he is a husband and can't help getting more jealous now.

He's been talking to his wife nonstop ever since their arrival even though Shaheed clearly told him she is off market. And second, he didn't get to be with her alone for he wanted to just have her rile him up or irritate him like she always does not now that she is not even giving him any attention and normally, she would want to annoy his life. The annoyance he's always hated is what he is craving at that moment, which comes along with her attention in the package.

Even though he don't want to sound like a whipped person, he knew he is entirely whipped by his crazy wife whom he has tried his very best not to fall for, look where he is now. Hopelessly and irrevocably in love with her, as crazy as that sounds even to a mad person, he can't resist. She has no charm or anything that could bewitch him, but even with her craziness and arrogance the size of Mount. Everest, he found himself head over heels. He is trying to form rational thoughts about why he is feeling what he is for his wife but it is blank, nothing could show up his heart or mind.

What he is feeling for Suhayr is different from what he felt for Najaah so many years ago and for a long time. He is definitely sure that what he felt for Najaah was love but Suhayr? There is this passion, ardor and zeal so intense that always takes up his being with just a mere stare at her talk less of having physical contact like they had cuddled that day. There is no doubt she has enjoyed their sleep that day in each other's arms too. The weather was chilly so having them wrapped and cocooned around one another is the best of moments. Like they say, weather for two.

He has felt that too and would want more of that.

"If you don't stop saying those things to your brother's wife, I will make sure you don't walk with your legs out of this place." Sulaiman narrowed his eyes at Tahir who gave a cheeky smile and went back to eating as if he didn't just threatened him, the guy never listens.

"Are you crushing on your cousin?" Suhayr nudged at Nafisa's shoulder who is sitting beside her on the dining chair and she makes it obvious by looking hypnotised by each word he spoke.

"W-What? No, I'm not crushing on no one." Nafisa blushed as she continue stuffing her face with kidney and liver sauce, boiled potatoes as the one meant to match.

"Don't lie to me now, sister in-law. I know when someone is crushing on the other so just tell me and no one will find out. I might as well try playing cupid for you, he seems cool." Suhayr teased again, her words dropping the interest she has in the topic and is totally happy to help.

"We will talk about this later but do something for me now." Nafisa whispered so lowly that Suhayr had to move closer to hear what she is saying. The rest of the occupants are talking without a care of the world but her sister in-law is still murmuring.

"What? I can give my life for anyone in love." Suhayr chortled at her own cheeky line, she wouldn't do that ever. This is Suhayr, she cares only about herself and no love story will change her mind.

"Can you get us to talk with everyone now? I usually don't hang around my cousins much due to school and everything." Nafisa murmured much more lower now, Suhayr almost hit her to ask her to talk much louder. No one is even paying attention on them, they are busy.

"So, Tahir! What are you doing now? I haven't seen you and Nafisa during my wedding though I know her excuse." Suhayr asked after taking a sip of her grape juice from her champagne flute. She likes putting everything to action, without playing around the bush.