20~ Too Darn Complicated.

BORNO EMIRATE COUNCIL.

Suhayr's groaned when the pounding on her door wouldn't stop, she can't stand that when she is soundly sleeping. She really should wake up, she knows that but she can't help not wanting to move a muscle. She's been dead tired, sleeping was the only way for her to get the day starting and when it finally arrived, she can't help not wanting to start it. She's been sleeping for more than ten hours, she still feels like her muscles are constricting.

Not to forget, the bed is effortlessly the perfect one she's ever slept on, what better way than to rest away the whole morning or even the day entirely. Where on earth do they get beds so fluffy and meek, how amazing. Back in her room, she don't get to sleep because of her bed, she only has to sleep when it is necessary not this one, the bed itself lulled her to sleep. This is one of the reasons why she loves rich life, so freaking perfect and every inch the best of best.

"Go away." She yelled out to the door before a phone's shrilling sound broke each and every rope she has been tied around sleep with in a miserable way, brutally.

"Where the fuck is that coming from?" She sat down abruptly while searching around for the culprit and the source of that shrilling yet expensive sound.

Then her new brand phone came to view right underneath her pillow glinting it's rose gold colour, she groaned knowing who exactly did that and she will make sure to make him pay. It is just two in the afternoon and it's not like she hasn't prayed Subh, who gave him the audacity to set an alarm in her own phone? Because he bought it for her? He threw her own and if he hadn't bought the phone for her, she would've injured his ancestors and entire lineage.

With determined moves, she opened the door just as Thuraiya's hand is about to hit the door again or in this case, about to hit her face. She breathed through her nose when she narrowly missed her face, she hates when anything happens to her face. A bruise, scar or even a stupid acne, she flips out as if that small thing will ruin her heart. The people around her think she is exaggerating it all, she knew she isn't though. Who wants his face scarred or bruised just like that without even going to a war? Definitely not Suhayr Imraan Khalid.

She knows she is beautiful, she tries her best to keep it far away from trouble. Her face is her price possession, she would have loved to know whose gene she has. Her looks with her foster mother is nearly identical which everyone finds amazing as she clearly isn't the motherless daughter. She's got the looks from whoever her dead parents are, they must have been beautiful too. Well, she is not complaining, she likes the confidence that comes with knowing you are beautiful.

"We've been calling your name for more than an hour. You should get dressed, we only have two hours before the ceremony starts." Thuraiya hyper actively explained, her hands flying around to get her message across.

"Two darn hours just to get fucking ready? Don't ever do that to me, wake me up thirty minutes before." Suhayr bellowed in a husky low whisper that comes with thick sleepiness but from relaxed poise.

"Susu, two hours won't be enough to tie those things around you, trust me. Now go take bath while mom do that weird thing to our clothes so it will smell her sandalwood. She should not see you like this or no food for you." Thuraiya disappeared with bounce in her steps causing Suhayr to roll her eyes, the girl is party leech.

The girls are super excited about the wedding like they've never been to one in their lives. There is no doubt that Tasneem is trying to scrub any dirt from her armpit, trimming her whole body like she is the bride. It looks like the girl wasn't heartbroken just few days ago, like she was about to swallow her heart up in fury and betrayal. Suhayr could only thank God she didn't wallow up too much in her broken heart, she is glad for that. She can't take emotional people when she is tackling a bulldog.