48~ The Ghaydaa.

BORNO EMIRATE COUNCIL.

"You were the Ghaydaa he was talking about?" Sa'eed asked, his eyes getting a little bit teary listening to the amazing past his wife had with his brother.

He knew his brother would've loved Suhayr and unknowingly to him, he was the first man she ever fall in love with which rendered her heartless after his death. He don't know exactly what to feel about his wife whom he has come to like loved his dead twin brother. Does this happen in real life or is it only his life that always gets jumbled just when he thought it is starting? This is him trying to give them a chance and he knew that if he does give them a try, their love is going to blossom even though he knows nothing about his so called wife but his brother got to remove her away from her shell in just three days.

Or maybe he is just the unfortunate one that always gets the worst of everything, the leftovers of his siblings. The woman he fell for once proved to be a cheat who cheated on him with someone close to him, isn't that unfortunate enough? And now he has to go through this, the woman he is about to fall for has been in love with his dead older twin brother. Isn't this cheating in the other end? It's just two years but he got married to the woman he's loved and claimed to want to marry.

"Broooo, I have found her! I have found my Ghaydaa, she is everything I want and more." This was two years ago when he called him, the day he met with the accident. Such misfortunate night he won't be able to forget for the rest of his life.

"Really? That soon? I thought you were going to take more than a month to finally get her since you have always been picky towards your women and what the hell and Ghaydaa?" Sa'eed asked lightheartedly while continuing to construct a nice building he don't know what to do with but just had to put it down.

"Yes, that soon. We have been together for three days now and all I can say is, I am irrevocably in love with my Ghaydaa. She is perfect for me, just enough to fit in with my boring life, she is just full of life. She has this fire inside her eyes, man, she is just flawless in my eyes. Her beautiful pecan coloured eyes, so innocent and filled with merriment. And Ghaydaa means young and delicate. She is just seventeen but damn, I have no better choice than her..." Sa'ad kept rambling into the phone while Sa'eed listened attentively, he can't help it.

From the way his brother is describing this Ghaydaa who clearly don't have a real name yet, Sa'eed knew his brother's heart will never be his again. This young and delicate girl like he has said has stolen it and there is nothing out there that could bring it back to him, he is gone and done for. Even though Sa'eed was in love with Najaah then, he knew he won't talk about her like this to anyone, he just let's anyone think whatever. But his brother, he kept going on for a minute before he stopped to sigh out.

The love his brother have for this woman is way different than the one he has for Najaah and from his words he knows it. The passion underneath each word is laced correctly, the ardor, zeal, determination is also glistening through it all. Sa'eed can't help but wish he can think about Najaah like that, he even forced himself to feel that but it wasn't there. This love he is hearing about is way too different than the one he ever will have. This is pure and raw, it happened without force which is what makes it unique.

Just three days, they are hopelessly in love with one another while he has been with Najaah his while life, their love won't stand a chance in front of his older brother's. He start praying for a love like his brother's and his Ghaydaa since that day but it seems like Allah has better plans for him since what he felt for Najaah didn't change one bit. He still loves her but not to that extent where he can't handle his own emotions for her, nope.

And a girl who is just seventeen with a man of twenty eight years old? Shouldn't that be called child abuse not that he minded, they are in love and everything is fair in love and war. He can't believe his brother fell for someone who is good eleven years younger than him, because what can he say? Najaah is only five years younger than him which to him is the best age gap that should be between spouses. He has no say though, he will support his brother through it all.