23~ Freaking Royal Wedding.

BORNO EMIRATE COUNCIL.

Now it's their wedding evening, the reception ended few hours ago and she just finished getting dressed to be sent to her husband's house, the moment she's been waiting for. She has to change again, imagine Suhayr's mood when she heard about wearing yet another lapaya just before she gets accompanied to her so called douche husband's house. She wanted to see how his Chamber is, she couldn't wait to see where the arrogant man lives but she needs to get dressed for him? What is wrong with these people and their delusional thoughts?!

Yet another crazy thing happened earlier. More boxes were sent to them, isn't that just utterly deranged to send more boxes to them after the ones they've sent the days before? Granted, it is their tradition but they should have kept it minimal if they know about gifting them boxes two times, why are they letting their money float into the sea without edge and no wave to bring them back what they sent? Yes, it is not like she is going to give them a baby, something they'd want in return.

That is incongruous and should be a taboo, no one should think about her giving them anything. Wait, why is she even thinking about babies when they are the last creatures Suhayr ever think about her whole life? She can't remember the day where she settled in and have her own kids as daydreams or thought. She's never gotten along with kids back in her hometown, she finds them absolute nuisance, obstacles and blood sucking pests drawing you off better things.

No kids are there in her dictionary!

Now she got dresses into another Ankara that has no style then golden embroidered African lace that is made into that lapaya of a thing which is close to becoming one of her adversaries, the person who made her wear it is already in the top list. Her legs feel like they are not even in her body whenever she wears that stuff, it tangles them into this uncomfortable position that will have her walking like an ill chicken that just suffered from sprains.

So basically, those boxes brought are named the kayan lefe, in their tradition. It is given to the mother of the bride, her aunties, sisters, namesake, grandmothers, stepmothers, the person that braided bride's head since she was young, amgawai; the people that helped her mother, all of them get token given by kususu; groom's female siblings. She's seen only three of them who introduced themselves as his cousins named Bisma, Zaitun and Fareeda, if she could remember clearly.

Approximately, eight boxes were brought to them this time around. Two for each of them, Urshia, Tasneem and Thuraiya then one small one for the woman who managed to braid her hair and the other one is filled with lingeries meant for Suhayr who only raise a brow at it. She doesn't know her Majesty really well but she could swear that this could be the woman's doing, she looks quite sneaky to Suhayr. And Suhayr could perceive slippery person from miles away, she did smelled that grandmother in-law of hers.

"Let's go and see where you will start living now. If this place is called heaven on earth, I don't know what that hottie's will be." Tasneem bite her lower lip in mocking sensual way to irk Suhayr which she is alright.

"Yeah, call him hottie one more time and I will cut off your tongue. If you can call him douche bag then you are welcome but not that word that doesn't suit him." Suhayr deadpanned but got scolded by Urshia as she lift the veil to close her face.

"You need to act like a bride now, please." Urshia pleaded, Suhayr should never be forced to do something, it ends up being a disaster.

"Why do you think I hate that word with all my pores?" She grumbled underneath the veil feeling Urshia's hand on her shoulder making her flinch. Ugh, she hate physical contacts, no bad past included.