81: Departing Forever.

N'DJAMENA, CHAD.

White, pure white!

Everywhere is white, she is staring at the white place where everything white stared back at her like mockery. The walls are white, the mattress where some people are sitting on in white also. There are three of them and their backs are facing her, one male and two females all discussing something that looks intense and serious. Their hands are flailing around as they speak, their backs moving closer to each other so they can listen to one another. She squint her eyes trying to see what is going on and why the whole place is white and so boring to eyes. But why the people look awfully family with the way they talk and glance at one another.

Is this another room in Sa'eed's chamber? The man seems to be obsessed with white but who the heck brought her back to his home? Last she remember, they were in Egypt and she ran away after their night got intense. No, she was even in a hotel room in Chad when some men came to assassinate her. Oh right, she is dead already and this place she is in is heaven but why does she have colleagues in heaven? She can't remember being in a grave nor did the Angels ask her questions she recalled answering. None of that happened, she would've remembered answering such questions. Who wouldn't even remember seeing the Angels in such tight place?

"Who are you?" She finally asked when she got tired of staring at the blank space and the people are not turning to look at her. She is so impatient, this won't change the fact that she can't wait for them to talk to her. Heaven or not, Suhayr can never be the patient type

"Oh, she is already here. Let's welcome her." She heard her foster mother's voice from amongst the three people and they stood up together. She furrowed her brows, what does it mean now?

"What is it?" She questioned, the three of them instantly turn around with a wide smile that blinded her for a minute there but she narrowed them to slit so as to not get blinded. The smile is beautiful, too beautiful and filled with happiness that her dark heart couldn't stomach. Their faces are those of happy people that finally got free from clutches of the world.

Her foster mother along with Sa'ad and her biological mother stood with a wide smile wearing white clothing like they are about to visit their graves. Oh, they are really dead actually! But what are they doing together and why they are talking about welcoming her to them. Is she dead too? Nah, it can't be. She has a lot more to settle on earth to just leave it like that without having her missions accomplished. Thank God she's had sexual intercourse with her husband, that is also in her top list of things to do on earth before she dies. She's always prayed to get married and enjoy happy married life before dying, it was fulfilled.

Ah, bad, bad Suhayr, thinking bad things in heaven. Wait, heaven?!

"Dear, you really should not come here. I don't want you to meet us so soon, you need to enjoy the earth even though the heaven is amazing too. I mean, Sa'eed needs you right now." Her biological mother came forward, her face twisted to concern and she looks extremely beautiful. More beautiful than the photos she's seen of her in the palace.

When she's met her in Egypt, she was so fragile and feeble but now, she is standing on her feet healthily. Her face is rid of age lines and hilarious eye bags that took over half her cheek, it is now clear and she looks younger. They look exactly alike with her foster mother as they stood close to one another transferring lights. There is no doubt they are identical, their smiles match the crinkles of their eyes and the slight crease by the edge of their lips. Something as trivial as flipping their sleeves is similar.

Talk about creepy.

"Huh? Why are you three here? Are you reuniting in the dead or something?" She stared at Sa'ad now who just kept staring at her like she came from another world which she did. Her eyes are also searching for his, trying to see whether that zap will happen but it didn't which means she's really moved on from him and even if he comes back to world, she won't be with him.