9~ Bedroom Conflict.

N'DJAMENA, CHAD.

"I'm leaving for my room and don't come in now or you might see something you can't resist. And you'll have to sleep uneasily the whole night." She released a naughty smile then ambled to her room all the while boiling in anger.

What he's said hasn't wore off till then, she don't have the energy or she would've made his night as uncomfortable as she could. The man had the nerve to say nothing could turn him on from her body? He doesn't know what he is getting himself into but she will give him time, she will take him unforeseen.

She hates sharing her bedroom nor her bed, no, she hates sharing her apartment in general. If the rooms don't have their bathrooms, she wouldn't have allowed them to grace their presence in her sacred place. There is just this nice bone in her body when he asked her for place to stay as he looked kind of helpless then but she is fucking regretting that. Being nice always comes with a price, she always had to pay whenever she acts nice this is for now.

The guy knows how to get to her skin without moving a muscle, she don't understand it. She wants to hate him and she can't like him either since his mere name makes her shriek in anger. Her peace of mind is already buried deep six feet underground after she got married to the infuriating Alpha male. But then again, he should be ready because when she hauls and strikes her own part, he won't like it one bit. She is just tolerating him for now but she will show him just who she is.

She changed into sand dollar pajamas which is trousers and a shirt cotton. She loves sleeping in cotton during winter because it keeps her warm, the winter is yet to get in deeper so she could add some socks for now before she change her quilt. But is she going to stay there when she is married to a Nigerian Royal man? She refuse to be the other woman in another country, she will follow him.

"I can't see anything I can't resist." The damn man can't keep his mouth shut and that alone ruined her moment with winter.

"Let me remove the clothes so you can see." She lift the shirt by her fingers but didn't move it an inch watching as he narrowed his eyes and settle on the bed.

Her bed, on the side she likes sleeping on.

"You can't sleep on that side. Take up the other side or leave this room right this instant." She stand atop him with her hands akimbo but he didn't move an inch instead let out a silent mature huff, yup, mature one.

"Good night." Was all he said so she took the light bed lamp from the bedside drawer and hit him hard on the back eliciting a loud groan from him. This time, the groan is no mature, it was filled with pain which means he has sensitive skin.

"Serves you right huh? Now fucking move to the other side or I hit you harder and if you try any shit, I will call the police and not hesitate to have you arrested. Powerful or not, I have my way." She threatened, her eyes landing on his perilous glare and she won't lie about this, it makes her shiver a little which is something Suhayr has never done, not even when a soldier pointed a gun at her skull trying to blew her brains out.

"If you dare hit me again, I will make your night a nightmare." Maybe he even bit his tongue due to how hard he is gritting his teeth in utter fury. Serves him right!

"Having to spend the night with you is already a nightmare, fucker. Now don't threaten me in my own home or I will make you regret meeting me." She gave her own vicious glare not to look intimidated, the man is so hazardous looking.