30~ Meet Borak And Butrus.

BORNO EMIRATE COUNCIL.

A yawn escaped from between her lips as she stretch on the bed while sitting up and saying her morning prayers. It feels like she hadn't woke up herself to pray Fajr, she was too tired but she did it anyway. That is the magic of prayers, it helps you do everything in plan. You just need yo ask your Lord and then everything will turn out great as long as that is the best for you and it is time which makes her wonder why people are so into Shirk.

Now she has to go down there and have breakfast but first things first, she will check what the time is. If she is late, then she will have to take a bath before going down and if she isn't, then she needs breakfast first before anything. At the mere mention of food, her stomach made a loud rumble of hunger which means she won't be able to have her bath even if she wants to. She even forgets her daily yoga, oh no!

Early in the morning, she always wakes up when the sun is about to peek from the horizon because she is never tired. She likes stretching her body to make it relaxed and sometimes exercise her body doing Judo and Krav Maga so she won't forget her moves. She has spent sleepless mornings to go learn those self defense from a totally arrogant man, so she won't ever let it go to waste. Even though he warmed up to her after she unleash her inner bitch to him when she got tired of his ignorance, they became quite close.

She needs those quick reflexes since she cause trouble more than she eats food, she will need that to protect her from so many bad people back in her home. It's not like she feels safe now in the palace, she has her guard up a notch till she knows her way around. So far, she don't have so many people to tackle with her moves except for Juwairiyah and Najaah, they are mere midgets in front of her though. She don't need to unleash anything to those two small things, not yet at least.

She sighed and checked the phone finding out it is just nine in the morning and she can go down and have her breakfast then take bath. She made her way out of the room not finding Sa'eed and she deeply hopes he is not at home at that moment, she wants some lone time with her food and best friend for the first time. Just not seeing him for the morning will be the best gift she's ever received in a long while so she has her fingers crossed with this.

Moving down to the stairs, she walk slowly but as soon as she saw Sa'eed sitting on the dining chair alone with a newspaper in hand, she hop on the banister like a kid and slide down whilst yelling in joy to get his attention and she did alright. Her giggles kept bouncing across the walls of the house, he meandered to look at what's going on only to grit his teeth in annoyance because just when he thought he would leave the home before she comes down, she came galloping on the handrail like some stupid kid.

The morning has arrive and his joy is now limited!

He is used to waking up to silence, leaving his home in silence and going to work to silence but now, everything is ruined and he won't be able to have that peaceful time for himself. He rolled his eyes and continue staring at the newspaper that still has their wedding printed on, some people jobless like this. How can they still be holding onto a news that is two days old in their newspaper and expect people to buy it? Delusional. And it's much more perfect that her face didn't show up in any of the photos.

"Woah, that banister is amazing." Suhayr said to herself when she landed smoothly on the white rug that sat at the last staircase. She wants to do everything possible to annoy that tartar, early in the morning disturbance is one of them. Drilling him up and riling him to his last straw till he leaves.

She made her way to the empty table her stomach growling as she can't see any sight of food, why won't they serve early? She stared hard and deep at the maids scattered around the place seeing that none of them moved to go get her food except the greetings passed her way. Is she going to eat their words or what? Just before she gets too cranky, she heard the lifesaving words from Tasneem that stopped a hurricane from occurring.