53~

BORNO EMIRATE COUNCIL.

"If you don't get those documents in five seconds, I'm going to fire your stupid ass!" Sa'eed bellowed to his personal assistant who stood before him adjusting his glasses as his hands shook but not with fear for this is nothing compared to his boss' real rant which only happens after he came back from Chad once.

He is used to his boss being so moody for no reason and he has been moody the whole morning since he arrived extra early. He went to the gym in his penthouse above then took another bath and got dressed for the day but he still didn't cool off and normally, he does calm down as soon as he hits the gym. Jonathan has been on edge since then too, getting few documents signed, arranging the meeting room for an unknown meeting. He also knew that the man won't fire his ass for only five seconds, it's just his way of saying I need it immediately and he is always hot on his tail to get them.

"Yes, Sir." And he bolted out of the room to go get the said documents meant to be used in two weeks. The man has finished all his work and the ones in more weeks to come, always ready to slay more works like an assassinator.

Sa'eed has been brooding and temperamental ever since he left the house to go get a sanitary pad for his wife in a twenty four hours opened pharmacy. He can't believe how that girl's words could make him yield to everything when he couldn't stand her. When she said she is having her mensuration so naturally, like it is the most normal thing on earth, his feet shook at her bluntness. One, because he didn't expect her to say it so loudly with no care of the world and two, because no one has ever talked to him about their mensuration before, not his sisters nor his first wife whom he's spent his whole free time with. More than fifteen years but she has never told him that, never.

Whenever she is experiencing it, Najaah would shyly smile at him and say she is off market for the time being and then he will understand like always, that is after their marriage when everything gets heated. He don't understand why women try hiding something that is so natural from the world. Just like peeing, it is natural for all women to experience it and even if you don't, you'd question yourself so why hide something which Allah has given you as a blessing? So this only makes him respect Suhayr, she is natural and her being uncaring, outspoken about it will help her everywhere.

If Najaah were in her place, she would've asked her sister to bring some for her without him knowing. He felt proud going out to get them for his wife because he wants to show the people out there that they shouldn't make women conscious about it, they shouldn't be obliged to hide something so tricky. It could happen to you everywhere, stained and tainted but if you stand your ground that this is something natural that took you unexpected, you'd never be embarrassed.

Granted, he has started falling for her slowly and unknowingly, that fact scares him all the damn time because there is absolutely no good character of hers he's seen so far that he adores so why in hell is he all over her now? Is it because he's been living with her for more than a week and sharing the same bed? Or because of his brother's story he heard from her? But if his brother is the case, he's been staring at her that way before then. Feeling the zap, the soul swallowing staring contest they always have like those cliché characters in movies is unnerving and too intense to turn blind eye to.

He don't fucking understand why he feels that for such woman he wouldn't have looked at twice if not for her face!

Then the incident that happened earlier in the morning when he went to buy some of those sanitary pads for her in the mall. He met some women that made him embarrassed and realised something at the same time too. He didn't know there are women like that out there that think the same way as he does without putting so much feminism in their words. They were not that extreme with words, they were genuinely talking to have fun and are trying to make him understand that he need not be embarrassed.