73~ My Life Is Such A Twist.

ABDEEN PALACE, EGYPT.

My life is such a twist, was what came to Suhayr's head after listening to the Pharaoh of Egypt rant out about her life like that. She never thought her life was such a twist meant for royalties but look at her staring at her own biological father with nothing but loathe and hatred. He has no excuse to abandon her, none!

She's thought about meeting her real parents once upon a time but she always brush it off as they are dead, she don't even want to think about them and render her an emotional fool. Her foster mother wanted to talk about them once but she stopped her from saying another word about them. If they loved her, they would've kept her with them no matter what but they send her to an orphanage to fend to herself in the bestial world without a care to what she eats, wears, or if she gets fed on daily basis. They do not care.

Yes, she is not heartless to think that they don't love her at first because why would they give birth to her if they hated her? Maybe they are too poor to take care of her or she is just an illegitimate child and her mother had to give her up for the orphanage to get people's business off of them. She's thought about so many scenarios that will make her parents do that but after years, she just don't want to give them any excuse. What they did was unacceptable and won't accept them even if the come to beg her in future. She was more than happy with her foster mother whom she learnt is her real aunt, her mother's twin sister.

No wonder they look alike and have so many things alike except for the fierceness that Varisha didn't get. Suhayr no doubt got it from her evil grandmother whom she can't see at the banquet hall, she would want to see the woman who made her like that and who ruined her life. She won't like living like the bloodsucking royals but she sure as hell don't like the idea of thinking she is an illegitimate child her whole life because of it. This makes her hate royals with her whole heart, she hates them and the mere name of it. The vile woman that take away a daughter from her mother, she does not deserve to live. Royalty is filled with nothing but webs of trouble.

She stopped to take in everyone's reaction in the room from her father's other wife who does not look smug anymore. Her face fell as she stare at Suhayr with nothing hatred and loathe, the triumph dropped drastically like it was never there. Suhayr don't know what the deal about her is but she sure as hell don't care whatever it is. She has been through so much herself with that mental instability that took place an hour ago after finding out her name is actually Suhayr Muhammad Aaliy and not Imraan Khalid. That name belongs to her mother's family and not her own identity. But she won't give it up just like that, it shall be her name forever. She is an Imraan Khalid.

Her eyes settled on her father's, the Pharaoh of Egypt, her ex role model. His eyes are dropped down, his shoulders sagged with nothing but guilt, as if he could feel her loathe directed at him. He doesn't have any excuse for what he's done in the past, nothing he says will justify what he did. He favored his throne over his own blood and flesh! Who does that if not for that selfish Pharaoh? He gave her up without even holding her in his arms or completing the process after having a new born baby. He didn't even think about what she would feel growing up in foreign place without both her parents. He didn't even think about naming her! What could be more worse than that?!

One don't even know she existed!

She feels bad for her mother though, the woman must've gone through so much after finding out that her baby is dead. She didn't even feel the baby too in her arms or see her face when she was taken away from her. She has to endure all that because she got married to a crowned prince, she got married to a Pharaoh's son. She has to sacrifice so much to be with the man she loves, let go of so many things before she gets another. Her happiness gets shortened without her own consent, that is pure cruel.