52~

BORNO EMIRATE COUNCIL.

Suhayr is now bored, she don't have anything to do and the person she likes bugging just got ready and left the house. The man got her the sanitary pads and refuse to tell her the reason behind his blush, she wanted to pressure him but then she started having cramps. She knew something has happened back in the pharmacy he went to get them for her, no matter how much she threatened his life, he wouldn't say a thing and kept pushing the dark paper bag for her to collect, she did reluctantly. She would really want to find out who tortured him to the point of blushing, she never saw that.

The guy even gave her some painkillers when she started holding her stomach, she was so startled by the kind gesture. Even in pain, she couldn't stop asking where he's hit his head or if this is his twin which brought back the memory of the night before. She can remember being wrapped by his arms, her clinging to him like her only life support. She hid her flustered self bravely and continue to taunt the already overwrought and confused guy to the point of no return, his only escape was to take bath and leave the house before she render him handicap with investigation.

Normally, he would go back to bed for an hour or less then take his bath, have breakfast and leave the house but he did not because of her. She felt guilty too, he went out to get her sanitary pad early in the morning, the sun hasn't even rose from the horizon but he went around searching for a twenty four hours opened shop, that don't sound like a trivial matter. Then he was genuinely concerned about her when she held onto her stomach and gave her the painkiller, what more could she ask for during the time? It doesn't stop her from questioning his intentions though.

Is he nice to her because she was his brother's first love? For he has never being this polite with her ever since they met, they were always harsh on one another so this is really a shocker.

She wanted to ask the maids to drop something for him because she has also found out that he likes homemade food more than anything, he is used to it. When she forced him to eat the one she bought the day before for dinner, one of the maids was shaking and when she's asked her earlier and she revealed the news to her. She stopped the thought because she is not there to catch feeling, she is there only for business and sending him meals means she is getting down the lane of professionalism. This is business and nothing is supposed to get in the way, she would keep it that way.

She has so many things to start writing down about her plans or they end up getting ruined by some stupid miserable frail feelings she don't want to name. Before it gets anywhere, she will take out her jotter and write what is going to happen from then till the time she leaves which will totally not exceed two months and if not for that stupid dare she don't want to back down from, she would've started the real thing that brought her to the castle and vanish immediately. Another reason to curse Najaah and her ancestors from the beginning root of where she was sprouted out from.

Her main goal, get the papers to a land she saw him reviewing once in his MacBook, signed then she can disappear. She will then threaten to destroy his school back in Chad if he doesn't give her money to build a company and house in the land, it is huge and in the outskirts of New York. She won't settle for less no matter what he says, she must get what she has her eyes on. Even though all she wants to do is keep living in the castle like a royalty, she can't do that anymore. She needs to settle scores and make a living for herself to make her dead momma proud. She's always taught her about independence, she won't throw that away that easily.

The golds given to her during their marriage is worth millions so she will sell some and keep some as treasure. She can't live without a treasure, there might be emergency and now she knows just how to tackle them. But how on earth is she going to get him to sign the papers she hasn't even seen? Where is it that he keeps his papers because she will go to any extent to get them in her hands. She will check the house soon and then start looking for his safe or even ask his grandmother in a joke way to see where the sneaky man hides his treasures and important documents. She could feel it in her bones that he doesn't keep them at home.