22~ Married To Same Person Second Time.

BORNO EMIRATE COUNCIL.

Suhayr could feel it in her bones that this whole wedding is going to cost her her energy for the year. She thought this year was going to end smoothly with no extraordinary exceptional dramas but who is she to even think about that? Her life will never be the same from this wedding no matter what happens to it in the future. She is definitely not going to be tied forever, she just needs peace of mind for the time being before she hauls away.

The morning of her second wedding to the same person has come and she is not looking forward to it at all, who would? She needs to get everything ready right from her hair which she heard she must get it braided into small plaits, she already pity the woman going to do that down to the murderers of heels she is supposed to wear for the whole evening. Why do they have to make it traditional wedding and not just accept that they got married in a mosque?!

They can be quite overbearing too and what makes it less dictatorial is that her girls are enjoying themselves, she would've thrown a fuss.

"Susu, keep those thoughts aside and let's go. Everyone is waiting for us outside." Urshia walked into her room featuring the same type of clothes she was wearing the day before except that this time, it is a different name, mai tabarma.

"Must my hair be braided? And in short little amount of time?" She grumbled, her voice kvetching what she feels knowing she doesn't need to explain herself any further.

"That is their tradition. Now, don't pull of that look, you were the one who forced him to marry you, face the consequences." Urshia joked earning a glare from Suhayr, she shouldn't be reminded of that.

"It feels like you are siding with that douche." Suhayr rolled her eyes but stood up, looking at herself from head to toe in the floor length mirror.

She is wearing different type of lafaya today. It is bright pink in colour but shines under the light like some gold. There are no sequins or stones to help it glitter but it does, Suhayr won't think much about their clothes, they are always weird. Her legs are clasped in royal pink shoes embroidered with golden yellow, she loves them and the fact that it is flat, curved from the front while the back is opened toed.

"I'm not, just reminding you." Urshia shrugged innocently, accompanying her out of the room to where her daughters are waiting whilst peeping from the window.

This time around, the ceremony is not going to take place in some hall but in the wing they were given. Just outside the front door, there are three tents made as it is said, the ceremony does not require so many people. Who would want to wake up around eight in the morning just to come to some event? She wouldn't do that, not with the sleep she loves like her life. So she can already picture people declining coming to the ceremony, she would too.

She kept wondering how she woke up super early, around seven in the morning. She never thought she had it in her to wake up so early, no alarm or anyone knocking at her door. Or maybe it is because she was extra exhausted the day before and she slept early. Urshia gave her a look of surprise when she found her in the kitchen eating some weird cereal she's never tasted but found sweet. The name is written but she didn't bother reading or even checking the expiring date, she wanted to explore new things so expired ones don't even matter.

She hardly gets sick.

"I look finer than you today, Susu." Tasneem wiggled her brows while twirling around in her matching clothes as her mother's.