71~ Such Entanglement In My Life.

ADBEEN PALACE, EGYPT.

The room is now pin drop silent, no one dared to breathe harshly afraid the whole attention will be yawed to them. Suhayr is unconsciously clinging onto Sa'eed's arm like her life depend on it and that is only because it is the only thing helping her stay sane. How could she be sane when she is in a room where everyone looks familiar or look like her and in reality of it, she has never met anyone of them. Not even the photos in the media could make her feel this connection with them so why the hell is she feeling so many things around them suddenly? She's met a lot of people she only ever saw their pictures but she has never felt anything as such, the intensity is too much.The feeling of knowing them all along, the feeling of belonging, the sheer concern that took over her which was only felt for her foster mother when she fell sick.

She has so many questions lining up her throat but she kept quite and let the Shehu and his wife lead them to their chairs to get the dinner started. She don't feel embarrassed for leashing at them like that about the woman health but is angry that they are still not doing anything to her. Coughing blood can never be natural, who knows what you'd find after each check up? She strongly believes that what they are doing isn't the right thing but then again, the Great Royal Consort herself waved them off when they made a move to stand.

Maybe she alone knows what she is feeling hence, she don't want anyone getting troubled for her. Why did Suhayr get so defensive over the woman that looks like her and her foster mother? She don't understand any of it but she knew very well that that royal family is somehow entangled with her or her foster mother. Her foster mother probably since she only called out the name letting it echo and bounce on the walls in the banquet hall. Her last names seems to have place in the woman's life for she is still staring at her with emotions Suhayr can't place, longing?

Suhayr wanted to look around the other occupants of the room but felt like something is off with all of them and she needs damn answers before she goes crazy. Sa'eed didn't let go of her hand even as they sit opposite the Egyptian royals. Her nails are digging crescents in his palm but he didn't wince nor show any move of discomfort. She is not used to being so silent her whole life but she feels intimidated to talk around the room for some odd reasons. None of them are giving off this dangerous vibe, they are just emanating power of royalty, nothing else.

"Why do you ask about Imraan Khalid? Are you somehow related to my mother?" Suhayr's didn't know when her voice bolted out from her tightly closed lips only hearing it cutting through the air, slicing through the silence in the room.

"She is my twin sister." The Great Royal Consort announced and if Suhayr wasn't sitting, she definitely would've fallen down. Her head should be bleeding rapid blood by now but since she is sitting, her head lulled closer to Sa'eed but she didn't lie down on him, she is just shocked.

"She never told me anything about having a twin sister! This must be a joke." Suhayr found her voice at the last minute and spat out those words. There is no way she can argue with this woman being her foster mother's twin because they look ridiculously alike and maybe that is why she also looks like them, people always say she looks like her foster mother when she was alive.

Suhayr spat out those words only because when Varisha was alive, she never cease to tell her how evil the rest of her family were. She's always hated talking about her family tree and Suhayr never pushed her into telling her some more. There are no photographs of any of her family members in their home except the selfies Varisha enlarged and place in their home. She still has them back in Nigeria and one of them which she can't keep because that was when they bonded up in a park together, she brought it with her. Some think she is heartless but she misses her mother all the time, all the darn time.