33~ Articles Desired For Transmogrification.

BORNO EMIRATE COUNCIL.

Suhayr is patiently waiting for Tasneem to come out of her room which she still hasn't seen, it is located downstairs. She didn't bother checking out the places downstairs as she was too busy dealing with the owner of the place. That man is handy, she can already imagine what the person that raised him had to go through. The guy doesn't have sense, he thinks with his foot and let his stuck up brain do the mindful. She can't deal with him, she is going on strike very soon or she'd go crazy.

She stood up abruptly from the snow white sofa after thinking about what she is going to use to go to said market and stores. She can easily call Sa'eed and threaten him again but the man is only going to get on her nerves and as soon as she gets angry, she might not want to go through with her plan so she took the safest side, that is none other than her Majesty, she will definitely help her with a ride. Suhayr hopes she won't ask questions, she won't tell her a thing.

"Hello, your Majest-" She got cut off immediately by the said person she is talking to.

"Grand mama, like every other family member, remember? I don't want to repeat myself again, Sumara." Suhayr had to stop herself from rolling her eyes, the woman told her to not call her your Majesty again but she totally forgot after that drama the day before after meeting up with another definition of trouble.

"Okay, okay, grand mama. Happy?" She couldn't help the smile that adorn her face though, the woman is really as stubborn as her husband but she is still a sweetheart unlike that stuck up asshole.

"Yes, yes, very much happy. Now tell me, why did you call me? I hope Sa'd didn't do anything again this beautiful morning?" She asked the last question with this tinge of mischief that Suhayr could only shake her head at, the woman is really what she is. For an old woman like her, her mind tend to go places it shouldn't think of going.

She still is talking about them consummating their marriage even after Suhayr told her everything about them. The last thing in both their minds is completing the marriage, that is one thing Suhayr never thought of no matter how handsome and hot she finds Sa'eed. He is way too consisted that his foul behaviour always manage to close that Angel face of his. The man's ego is enough to set any burning desire she will ever have so that is not even in her list of to-do.

She is also hundred percent sure Sa'eed doesn't have that thought in his mind, he is definitely thinking about murdering or throttling her in her sleep instead of sleeping with her. The man only looks at her with either condescension, hostility or revile, those were the emotions only displayed or lack of it. While in her eyes, there is definitely the fire she wish to burn him everyday, if only wishes were horses. He'd be ten feet underground trying to quell the fire burning him.

Well, this grand mama has way too much hopes for her grandson, such incompetent excuse of a man and waste of semen!

"I want to go out, to the market and do some shopping, you know. Those ladies shopping, I need a ride and as you can already guess, your grandson is not an option." She shrugged at the end as though she could see her but it's obvious.

"Oh, sorry about Sa'd. I'll send a driver right away, he will be your permanent driver from today inwards." Suhayr internally sighed, she hoped the woman would say this and she did.

"Thank you, grand mama." She exaggerated the grand mama in emphasis earning a laugh from the other end of the phone. They exchange more pleasantries before they hung up.

"Tee, get your ass here before I fucking come there and get you out of the room naked! You have been there for more than thirty fucking minutes, the driver is here to take us!" Suhayr yelled when she heard the sound of a car outside, a roaring engine that sounds expensive is all she could hear. Oh, good gracious!