46~ Already Blowing Up!

I DARE YOU TO COMMENT ON EACG PARAGRAPH FOR MORE RAPID UPDATES💀

BORNO EMIRATE COUNCIL.

Since she is going to shoot her first video of YouTube and wants to become popular which only happens when they are rich, beautiful and know how to complete looks in all designers. She is going to dress to impress today for the dinner then start the shoot with her phone like how Tasneem told her to do. She will also have to go back to all her social network accounts from her Instagram, Twitter and that Snapchat she hardly ever get to use if not for it's filter. She don't have much followers, none have more than two thousand so she hopes all those two thousand people will subscribe to her channel soon.

Which is why she is sitting on the floor in her walk in closet while trying to remove out what to wear. She needs to look extremely good, she knows she would look beautiful with anything but this is a start and she needs to impress her viewers first. She don't even know how or what she would make her channel be but one thing she knows is, she won't back out from this dare and will make sure she wins with her head held up. She's never back out neither has she ever failed to fulfill a dare, this won't be a start.

She is dead sure that Sa'eed has finished getting dressed as he told her to do that since five thirty in the evening and now it is already six. They were supposed to leave after praying Maghrib which is only twenty minutes away. She needs to get dressed, apply some makeup Tasneem encouraged her to put on and then she will take videos right after she removed the clothes she is going to wear. Her head spun for a little while thinking about everything, she hardly does that. She gets dressed in anything she wants and leave the house without thinking about anyone's perspective.

This is proving to be harder than she thought it is, who would've thought she would say that to a dare? She don't ever think about the clothes she is going to wear, that does not and never bothers her but look at her now, staring at the frost tiles in the closet while thinking of all the solutions on earth. She wanted to ask google about it but that would be extreme, she don't want to feel slacked which will mean they are getting her out of her comfort zone and also winning like that. They really are yanking her away from her comfort zone.

"Why aren't you dressed?" Sa'eed's voice startled her out of her reverie and she rose her head up to look at him with a pout. One would think they are on good terms just because he wanted to help her but she is not half done with the moron. It's just that all her plans slackened along with her hatred for him.

He is wearing plain washed sable slacks that has stripes of grey, a walnut dress shirt which he rolled to his arm showing his veiny hands. His feet are enclosed in Clark's Italian leather footwear that manage to make his feet look sexy as the skin just above his ankle is showing, it was such a sight for her from the floor. Oh well, she's got a nice, hot husband, he can help her with her YouTube videos to gain those female population. Not to talk about his limited Richard Mille wrist watch that shone from the lights in the closet.

"I can't find any suitable outfit for the dinner and I want to take a video of it already. I don't know where to fucking start from." She tugged at the shirt she is wearing making it plunge down deep enough to show her creamy cleavage and that is exactly where Sa'eed's eyes shoot to, he is a man after all.

"Eyes up here, Mister." She gave him a look of deadpan but didn't adjust her shirt back to place, she let it there. He is her husband and that is the least of her thoughts, the man already said she can't turn him on so he should take that.