44~ Oldies Love Flourishing.

I DARE YOU TO COMMENT ON EVERY PARAGRAPH. I LOVE YOU❤

BORNO EMIRATE COUNCIL.

Umar ibn Garbai El-Kanemi stared at himself in the mirror trying to gouge out anything that will stop any lady from liking him to the point of not getting married to him. He finally has his eyes set on another woman after so many years of being in a loveless marriage. He wants to try something new, something his father has always opened their eyes for. Being married and happily married to your spouse who equally shares the same feeling as you do, would do anything for you not just a selfish one having you for her motive is different.

His first wife is anything but loving and caring which says a lot. He married her because of connection which he gravely regretted after the deed has been done. He can't even tell anyone about his problem when he was asked not to marry her more than countless times but he went ahead and did it anyways. Now, he is paying for what he has done wrong and slowly dragging his children down with it. That is what hurt most, seeing his children losing hope because of her. She's caused enough damage in their household turning his children cold and ruthless like herself. He can't even talk lovingly with his children, not on her watch.

He's tried being the best father and still is trying but it seems like everything is just out of control for them again. His children are already grown and are adults that can feed their own family without his help, so what way could he come up with? He can't help the guilt that he has hands in ruining their childhood and probably, the beautiful coming future they would want. A mother like theirs will always be nagging at the back of their necks, he feels and is at fault. He could've stopped everything before it escalated but he was too into deserving the throne than doing any other thing.

His oldest son is already thirty, a renowned business man that owns so many architectural companies across the globe making a name for himself. Each and every well-known place is constructed by him so what better way? And not to forget, he got married to the daughter of the state governor whom he divorced without telling no one the reason. His fault here, he knew that whenever his wife set her mind on something, then it is nothing good but he couldn't stop her from adjoining her niece to his son even after knowing that nothing good could sprout out of it. He also thought they were in love but now proven wrong.

He is now married to another beautiful woman whom any man would be smitten with by the mere sound of her voice. He is not talking about the looks now, he is just seeing the quality in her eyes that she is meant for his son all along. Rumours have it that they are not in love but he would disagree to that any day at anytime. Granted, he might not know what love is but the way his son stares at the woman sometimes really said something. His eyes have this warmth he tries to fight all the time but who knows their child better than it's parents? Absolutely no one!

He might think of it as hatred, but the father knew that is wrong. Sa'eed can never be blackmailed into getting married, that is just a fact. The girl is a prankster, a daredevil, but his son would've tackled her just the way he did others if he'd wanted to but he didn't. He agreed to marry her even with so many solutions at his beck and call, he couldn't deny the pull too which the crowned prince is struggling to disallow but is giving in after a week only. His dreams are ruined with her beautiful face too, he is going to man up and make a move.

That is what soulmates are meant for, to belong no matter the situation.

That is what he feels now for the said woman named Urshia. The mere mention of her name in his mind has his heart beating widely in his chest. The beautiful woman that changed his life in a matter of seconds, who would've thought the next Shehu would be in love again. And now, he is hopelessly and irrevocably in love with the woman who clearly don't even know who he is. She kept squirming under his gaze but glared at him after a while, she got tired of his eyes on her and who is he to deny the surging fun from overtaking?