Married To An Inferno.

Assalamu Alaikum!

Hello!

Welcome!

Marhaba!

Greetings!

AM I THE ONLY WITH CHAPTERS IN SHAMBLES? I hope your chapters are really straight cause mine are going from Ethiopia to Gwagwalada. Close your eyes on the typos and grammars. Roughest draft everrrrrr. Byeeee.

Like a thundering of a storm echoing around the whole earth, catapulting the sleeping stars, flinging the slothful moon, slinging away the beaming sun. She drop in a tiny bit of flame wherever she dropped her foot on. Her present is known, by nook or by crook. Her audacious, dareful arrogance is enough to attract everyone's mental focus. She is never to be disrespected and take no crap from anyone. In her eyes, everyone is equal, be it rich or poor, old or young.

But she loves being rich.

Striving with a lot of strenuous effort to save a dying clothing brand in the Capital of Chad, D'jamena but no luck. Angered beyond words, she gets to meet the person behind her destruction, or the easiest person to condemn. A Nigerian business tycoon wanting to build his business where she has hers, Sa'eed Ibn Umar Garbai El-Kanemi.

The infuriating wealthy man had the audacity to offer some cash for her to gave up her own company. Worst of all, the government officials are behind his decision like the leeches they've always been. But she made a decision that changed her life, for good or worse? No one knows!

With a bruised ego, Suhayr Imraan Khalid vowed to make his life a living nightmare. Having both headstrong bulls, the journey is never going to be smooth. That is how they got married to each other, both flames not ready to die down making a deep pit of an inferno. How shocking she proposed the marriage to him. It is the best ride, it is filled to the brim with wickedness, mischief, danger revenge, desire and a lot more...

____

I'm so excited to share this book with you guys that I couldn't stop myself from uploading this book to you guys. I can't promise finishing this book here but if we do, then that is how Allah wills. I am going to make sure I follow my Twinno's footsteps and finish this book very fast. I really want to try writing a book in a month or two, though typing with phone is no fun. I will get my system repaired soon and you will get lots of updates.

There are also mature languages and scenes from time to time so if you are not of age, this book is not for you.

And we don't have to talk about stealing ideas, I don't want to even go down that lane. If you are stupid enough to take someone's plot or idea, then you sure won't be shy to let yourself be caught. I am going to report you and have my people report you too, you might not be able to write anymore. Anyways, let's drop those threats and move on, shall we?

And yes, about the traditions that are going to take place in this book. I have tried my absolute best to make sure I join in each piece of advice from certain people, google included. I might not say the words right or not even have the real tradition going but just remember, I've tried my best. It is not my culture so I'm not supposed to know everything, thanks for understanding.

This book, I am repeating it, this book is very close to me. Ever since I started thinking about it, all I want to do is pen it down but I have books pending so I kept it aside. I am writing In Twenty One Days, Dared To Love (On sofanovel) and The Hearts Reawakening so I had to stop myself. I didn't stop typing though, I typed like my life depended on it. I just love the ideas and plot, I can't help myself. Here we are now, about to read this flames.

You all know that from the name, this book is going to be one heck of a ride. It might be hilarious, romantic, dramatic, heartbreaking, sad and lots more of emotions we have to wait to unravel. Honestly, you guys should keep watch on this book because when I say, 'Amazing' then it is going to be.

Get your popcorn, stay tuned and unravel the lives of Suhayr Imraan Khalid and Sa'eed Ibn Umar Garbai El-Kanemi. Because trust me, you cannot afford to miss this book. There is just too much drama that even I can't wrap my head around it. If you think Falak from Uncouthly Attached is dramatic, then you don't want to meet Suhayr.

Spoiler; Suhayr is very dramatic, bossy, fearless, likes taking risks, talkative, hotheaded, determined and also strong. While on the other hand, Sa'eed is bossy, oga at the top, hates nonsense and unnecessary talks, hotheaded. Which is why them getting married is mixing fire and fire making a great pit of inferno!

Tut-tut...

Till we meet in one week💀

More like 1st December In Shaa Allah🚨

Help
Share
Tag
Vote
Comment
And
Follow. . .