83~ Wrathful Words.

N'DJAMENA, CHAD.

Suhayr changed into cotton blend block maxi dress featuring a scoop neckline and regular sleeves. Her feet are clasped in new pair of sandals that sat comfortably on her before they left the hospital together with Hakim and Salima who came immediately after hearing that she is in Chad. They don't need to settle any bill as Sa'eed has already done that, she can't thank the man enough no matter what she does. He saved her life, he left his country to come save her like a true hero. So this day is coming, the day Suhayr feels gratefulness that ran deep to her core, that makes her pulse thud and throb in a way she can't explain.

'I don't regret the things I've done, I regret the things I didn't do when I had the chance.' She thought bitterly in her chest, this is bad.

They arrive at the apartment complex with thirteen storeys, very beautiful and looks quite expensive but she didn't question Hakim about it, she don't have the right. Normally, she would hoot about where he got the money to rent such a nice place but now, she only wants to go in there and rest. Her back aches, her legs are limping as she moves but thankfully, nothing has broken as far as she heard from the doctor. Her eyesight is getting blurry since they have been close for five days straight. That was such a terrible experience, really, the worst one. A rib of hers is almost dislocated but her stars are shining, the doctors did a good job.

They got into the elevator that took them to the fifth floor where he promised her that her bags and everything is inside. She has treasures she wants to keep from her mother, she don't want to lose them because of some petty revenge from a psychopath. If only she held onto his hand before he could touch her or had she just tried showing them her Martial art skills before they move any closer. Oh God, her muscles constricted from the mere thought of it. If she doesn't teach this man a lesson, she won't rest in peace and won't forgive herself ever. How could she let that happen to her?

But who on earth sent them money to kill her from Nigeria? She has a list of people that would want to do that but first, she has no doubt it is that vermin, toarag and a public nuisance that don't get the word move on! None other than Naja'atu Haris Dantati, she won't just let her husband live peacefully in merriment but she don't understand simple English. It would've sounded much easier if it was her who don't understand the English, she is rooted from Arabic/French and not English, she didn't even start college so that would be understandable.

And the second person is none other than her mother in-law whom she has warned not to play with her amateur wannabes but she still did. She told her she wants to fight with her one on one and not start taking down her people before the main course. She don't want to get tired before having to take her down, she wants her to regret declaring a war. But if her mother in-law really did that, how did Sa'eed know the exact time to come to her rescue? Something is amiss and she'd be damned if she doesn't find out what it is, she will find out.

First things first, she needs some good rest!

Hakim opened a door down the corridor, his hand lingering as if waiting for her to enter first so she did so. The living room is where her feet landed in, so beautiful and spaciously elegant. It is huge, have so many sofas arranged across the walls then a center table in the middle where a box of pizza is waiting for them. She let her eyes wander to the dining table a little farther away from the living room then the kitchen right behind it, the colossal window wide open for anyone to see through it. The place looks like that of rich celebrities living on their own for the first time after getting their first cheque.

There is a hallway by the left side of the kitchen which probably leads to their bedrooms but she sat down on the floor in the living room to eat first. She wants to take a bath, badly but she is afraid of what is to come when her skin made contact with hot water, she don't want to think about that. She took a slice of pizza and push down her throat while signing to Hakim to get her some soda which he did. He gave her the can of coca cola and settled for sprite, just their favorite as he remembered vividly.