70~ Meeting Another Mother.

ABDEEN PALACE, EGYPT.

"I wanted to tell you something." She stuttered while keeping her phone because Tasneem just poured cold water on her and she needs to tell him the truth before it's too late. She can't enjoy Egypt when she is guilty of what she is about to say to him. He is ready to give them chance but she is not and will leave him very soon, he needs to know. His smile will soon turn downwards, she don't want that but that is a decision she must take.

"What is it?" His face yawed to curiosity since he's never seen Suhayr wringing her fingers in nervousness which means this matter is a lot more serious. What could be so serious to get her to be anxious like that? He mused.

A knock interrupted them so Sa'eed made his way to the door to see who is there when they just arrived. Three maids stood behind the door holding a colossal silver trolley filled with so many casseroles so he moved to let them in and they did just that while staring at Suhayr like she is some weird alien. She is starting to feel really weird with the stares she is getting in that palace right from the airport. If this is going to be something she encounters everyday, then she'd better leave the palace and look for a hotel to stay. They can't be staring so rudely at her, she wants to snap at them but this is their place not hers. She is the guest not them!

"The dinner is in two hours, your Highnesses. Enjoy your meal!" One of the maids bowed like all of them before they trudge out of the room, their flaxen uniform disappearing behind the door to their room.

"What were you saying?" Sa'eed move closer to Suhayr and she felt all she wanted to say running down the drain. Is it because of his close proximity, or she just don't want to leave what has started growing so soon or the food staring back at her? She don't have an answer, maybe a little bit of all? She can't say exactly but the words galloped back to her mouth and she don't feel like saying it.

"Nothing, just wanted to ask about the food but here it is." She grinned then stood up, the mere mention of food is enough to take her mind off what she wanted to say and she really hopes she's fooled Sa'eed into believing she has nothing to say.

"If you say so." He shrugged even though he knows that there is something Suhayr wanted to tell him before she kept quite. Was she going to tell him about her feelings? That would've being really nice and made the trip memorable.

They finished their lunch in one hour since they kept talking whole eating and time is just dashing around them. Suhayr felt the need to changed from her maxi dress into something much more presentable to see the Pharaoh of Egypt and his wives and luckily, his family. She's heard that he has two wives, five children and all of them are drop dead gorgeous though there is no photo of them on google except for a few girls and she is not even sure if they are the ones or not. She can't wait to see them though, she is feeling so giddy about it.

"We should change before going to the dinner, don't you think?" Suhayr asked from the door to the bathroom, she needs a quick bath and fresh up before going there. She feels like she is going to meet some God but in reality, she is only going to see Pharaoh Muhammad Aaliy and his family. The Egypt royalties, not everyone gets opportunities like this even after being brought up in the country your while life and who is she to waste such favourable circumstances.

"Yeah, that's a good idea. I'll just change here while you take bath but if you want me there, I don't mind taking another bath." He gave a suggestive smile while playing with his brows, she chortled then close the door loudly to cut him off. She heard his laughter from behind the door and smiled, she is changing. The other Suhayr would've threw a few hurtful words before closing the door on his face.

He changed from his simple clothes to much more fancier ones but still trying to take off that casual look not to look extravagant. There is a new washed out straight denim jeans he packed so he wore it then took a white scoop neckline cotton shirt with short sleeves. It stretched out his chest and muscular biceps and since he is wearing Calvin Klein tank top underneath, the white shirt didn't show his skin nor his nipple in that annoying way. Lastly, he put on his Nike classic sneakers to close his feat and adjust the lace just when the door opened.