59~ Sinful But Delicious.

BORNO EMIRATE COUNCIL.

"Thanks for the amazing food." Suhayr thanked, placing her left knee on the bed after removing the little makeup she applied earlier before going on their date and wearing her new set of pajamas which is a cotton night shirt and shorts. The weather is quite pleasant that night, she wants to get under that thick comforter and sleep like a baby.

"You are welcome." Sa'eed smiled also having changed from his clothes previously to set of clean Nike sweats. He has been teasing her in the restaurant and their way back so she hopes he won't continue, she needs some sleep.

"Good night." Suhayr said after a while, she sent the videos to Tasneem hoping the next morning she will have it edited and send back to her to see or even post it to her YouTube channel, she might forget to do so herself.

"Night." He replied but took his laptop from the bedside table to start typing a presentation he totally forgot about after Suhayr's cooking show from earlier, the woman can take anything away from your mind without knowing. She was dramatic with her cooking skills, he won't ever ask her to go to the kitchen. Never!

The next morning, Suhayr awoke with a loud yawn while trying to adjust her legs only to find them trapped in between Sa'eed's sweatpants clad ones. She furrowed her brows and raise the thick duvet they are sharing only to see her white creamy legs intertwined with his shadow sweatpants claded long legs. She narrowed her eyes at their legs, feeling his hands wrapped around her stomach while his breath fanned the crook of her neck in this smothering hot breaths that makes hers hitch. When did they even cuddle each other the night before? She can't remember cuddling anyone in her life but it feels amazing being in someone's arms.

If she were any other romantic lady, she would've kissed him to wake up but since she is Suhayr Imraan Khalid, the one and only racketeer, she didn't do that but the exact opposite. Instead, she loudly yelled into his ear startling the living daylight out of Sa'eed since he woke up looking extremely alarmed and ready to take down a lion if it attacks. She laughed at his face, even though he looks startled out of his wits, he is still has this fierce look that could scare a tiger away but not her. She finds his reaction amusing and worth taking a photo of, she made a mental note to take it in future.

"Why do you change moods like a switch?" He sighed seeing that there is no danger but his hazardous wife who finds it extremely merry to wake him up with something similar to air horn. His ear is still drumming and echoing the loud sound of her scream.

"I don't change moods like a switch, I just like having fun." She shrugged, removing both her legs from under the duvet which he's released in his escapade of taking down a zoo. She chuckled a little, the guy shouldn't be too alarmed when there are more guards than she would want to count protecting his ass.

His eyes immediately made their way to her legs and he blinked, he's never seen any part of her body naked. Not even the cliché walking out of the toilet in just a towel has ever happened between them and now, he longed to see the assets she hid beneath those clothes. She is clearly not wearing a bra but has another vest underneath, a tight one that won't show her arousal even with a dream and she is wearing shorts that isn't seen from the knee length nightshirt she is wearing. Uh oh! He didn't even notice her seasoning such outfit the night before.

"My eyes are up here, Mr. El-Kanemi." She narrowed her eyes at him and he gave her a sheepish smile which she didn't find funny, she don't want him to see how his eyes on her makes her feel hot, bothered and flustered with just a look! Dammit, what will happen if he touches her then? She'd definitely act like a wanton woman in heat and that is the least of what she should think about.

"I know but those legs, darn!" To tease her further, he moved his hand to her so placid, meek and soft skin. He felt the zap again but this time, he wasn't taken by surprise so he marvelled in the fact that he got her breath to hitch then quicken. His hands keep moving up her smooth skin almost reaching her knees then she talked in breathy sighs, she needs to stop this nonsense.