66~ Nine Thousand.

BORNO EMIRATE COUNCIL.

"I don't have bathroom here but my penthouse which is currently getting renovated so let me adjust it for you." The cheekiness and evilness his eyes are shrouding from her view didn't go unnoticed but she knew he is also right that there is no bathroom. The only door in the office is that elevator like one which probably goes to the penthouses that is currently getting renovated like he'd said.

And she didn't know when everything escalated to the other level in his office!

Begrudgingly, she removed her shirt from the sailor pants and turn her back to him. She felt his hands on her bare arm guiding her to the set of couches and set her down on the sofa. She placed her hands in front of her like an obedient student wanting to learn lessons from her master so when she felt his hand grazing her lower back where the shirt started from, she shivered shamefully but let her face blank. Her back is facing him anyway, he won't see how much more flustered she has become and how her lips parted to release those sounds of mewls. What she has been meaning to stop herself from doing, she don't have control over herself anymore.

Slowly, his hand move till he is touching the ends of her bra. He took his time bring the end together but he pretend not to know what he is doing and raise her shirt up leaving her stark naked back to the ruthless cold in his office. His warm hands then clasp the bra hooks but he didn't stop there, he made unconscious circles around her back and she didn't have it in her to protest. She is enjoying the movement of his hand and the utter concentration he is giving.

His hot lips move down to her open neck which is closer to her nape, he trailed soft kisses while his hands move to the sides of her stomach. She shivered, her back aching to his side while her head lull to the side, she feels like she isn't the one. Her heart beat has skyrocketed, soaring into the sky, when she thought she doesn't have that organ in her body or it was cold. It is now beating like it was going to escape her chest anytime soon, she don't like it.

"Sir, you-" The personal assistant, Jonathan closed the door when he saw them in that intimate position but Suhayr knew the moment was ruined so she stood up hastily looking flushed at being caught.

"See what you caused! If you ever remove the hook of my bra or anything for that matter, I will make sure you don't have an heir." She threatened to get the attention off her flustered self knowing he is definitely going to tease her about it. She likes to take the safe side which is threatening and showing her wrath.

"You mean, you won't give birth to my baby?" He acted dumb and she only get more flushed at what he said. He knows she means that she will hurt his family jewel but he don't want her off the hook just yet, he enjoys riling her up to the best of his ability.

"Don't change the topic." She narrowed her eyes and stood up trying to adjust everything that is out of place, most especially, her shirt that is now untucked. After tucking and adjusting everything to there position, she turn to look at him in contempt. She hates how he makes her feel, like she has left the world for a moment.

"What now?" He raise his hands in surrender, she is glaring at him hut instead of looking ugly, she looks hot!

"I'm hungry, take me to a restaurant right now." She crossed her arms on her chest only to remove it and slap his head when he stared at her chest lustfully. The man is one son of a dog, seriously!

"A date it is then." He stood up enthusiastically and took his graphite Stuart Hughes Diamond Edition one breasted single button notch lapel suit from behind his chair and wear it atop the pewter dress shirt tucked in matching graphite slacks in perfection. A tie hung loosely around his neck giving him a rugged but exquisite look.