84~ Parting From The Beloved.

BORNO EMIRATE COUNCIL.

"I seriously got scared for a minute there." Suhayr yanked herself away from Sa'eed's embrace while blushing. She felt stupid leaving Chad like that without second thought or even question herself whether that is ever going to happen. Tasneem would never do that to her even if the earth is in her palms for him.

"You need not be, Leontios, you will always be the perfect candidate. Protocols and etiquettes don't matter at all, no one could surpass you. You, are the perfect choice. There is no one greater than you are." He dive his head and took her lips with his in a passionate kiss filled with love. They both missed each other, so much.

He chose his words perfectly like Elizabeth Bourgeret had said, 'A man in love is cautious with the decisions he makes, the words he says and the actions he takes, so he never purposefully cause her pain. He believes in her when she struggles believing in herself. He is her foundation, where she feels safe to be her true self' and he did all those well. He believed that she would wake up from her slumber and she did, she is struggling but he believes in her. He knew she would come back to him once her feelings get sorted, here they are.

Love is the most beautiful thing, hardest to find, scariest to lose.

She moaned into the kiss, her hands digging into his back where she placed them underneath his jacket. His hands are around her hips moving lower with each passing nanosecond but she didn't mind, she pushed herself into him more. Wanting to tease him, she let her own hands wander down to his behind making him jump a little and grin then did the same to her and she laughed into the kiss. She giggled in glee, taking his lower lip in her mouth and nipped, making sure it has grown and yawed a darker shade of pink just like when they made love. She could feel the smile stretching across his lips, she felt happy.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. Sa'eed is both her strength and courage, he is the man she has been destined to be with. She won't ever question fate again, she wants no one but Sa'eed.

It ended suddenly when he gently drew her back, her chest feeling cold at the lost of contact.

"We have to eat, I'm hungry. You must be tired after a long flight from Chad to here." He winked when she rolled her eyes to show her how he loved how jealous she was.

Oh, it was thrilling seeing her standing there for he never thought their little plan was going to work. Silver and gold glimmer as kaleidoscope teetering colours glitze and beam down on them underneath the obsidian darkness enveloping the canvas above. Within the arms of the person she loved most, no ego, no pride, no etiquette and protocols, no evil mother in-law and ex-wife and most especially, no shelving of feelings.

"Don't get too cocky, I still don't like you." She huffed and made her way to the table feeling her chest and stomach fluttering. There are more bounces to her steps than usual, she's filled with happiness and bliss.

"Oh, I know. You love me, you can't possibly just like me. Keep that for later though, I want to ravish you along with your words." He winked again, a mischievous smile ensnaring his face to make her heat up but she bit it down, she won't blush like that. But the memory of their last night together flashed behind her lids, it was steamy.

Oh, God! Is this how it feels being in love with someone? Feeling so giddy and fluttery in their presence? Shit, she is fucking loving every second spent with him. She does not regret leaving Chad to come to Nigeria for him, not at all but the jealousy she felt was really intense. She even said some rude means things to Urshia in fit of jealousy while the children are only trying to help bring her bliss to her life. She owe Tasneem big time!