75~ A Dead Mother And...

ABDEEN PALACE, EGYPT.

Suhayr awoke early in the morning, the same time her mother is about to have her breakfast. When she went back to the banquet hall the night before with the help of some maids and guards who won't stop following her, she made it there, they were all quite. All of them were still sitting except for the Egypt royals which is good in Suhayr's book, she don't want to talk to her brothers and step siblings just yet. That'd be too much to take in and besides, they have two weeks to bond up but first things first, it is her sick mother in the front.

Sa'eed was very understand and even promised to set the alarm for her after lulling her to sleep with his new construction. She don't know anything about his work and she couldn't fall asleep due to too much stress about what has happened and the excitement of seeing her mother. What do people do after meeting your real mother when you thought they were dead? She didn't know what to do but she feels like what has happened between her and her mother was what everyone should do. Well, she bonded up with her mother yesterday and can't wait to do it again and again. She might as well extend their stay in the Egypt if she has to, she is with her other mother.

Having two mothers is not a curse as some people like to believe in the world nowadays. It is a blessing knowing you can have them both in your life without facing any problem of difference. Hers even look alike so she might not know whom she is talking to except for the nasal tube around her biological mother now. If only her foster mother was alive, she would've being the happiest woman alive. She promise to even change her racketeer ways if that were to happen by miracle or in her dream. Suhayr promising to give up her ways is not a small thing, it's quite enormous.

If only wishes were horses, she would've ridden a white one to make sure she has no bad luck coming towards her but she can't be so sure now. Something terrible is going to happen followed by something amazing later on, not knowing what is making Suhayr lose her mind. That feeling of not knowing what is going to happen is about to make her go gaga so she made her way to the bathroom tiptoeing not to awake Sa'eed. He needs some sleep after lulling her to one himself.

She can't help but remember all her mother's words resonating in her head whenever she stares into his eyes. Is it true that she loves this man? Is it true that she is only not reciprocating those feeling because she wants to save him from the mandatory heartbreak that is to come? If so, then she must really love him so much to be that selfless, she can't think of her being selfless even in her dream so doing that is not something to be taken lightly. Well, love is selfless, she won't be selfish to ruin anyone's life. She has enough in her plate already.

She made her way into the bathroom only to stop and gawk in awe. A prodigious Amethyst bathtub sat in the middle of the bathroom illuminating lilac light all around it, her eyes widen in amazement. How did she not notice the glowing thingy? Did someone turn on something or what is it that happened suddenly? Whatever it is, she is going to get into that bathtub and have a good bath for twenty minutes. She has thirty minutes to get ready until seven so she can spend so much time in that uniquely wonderful tub, she can't help it. She has never seen anything like that, she won't pass up the opportunity of having bath is something that looks straight out from heaven.

Spending exactly eighteen minutes in the bathroom, she couldn't even wait till the alarm she put in her phone to ring, she wants to see her mother soon. God, who is this Suhayr and what has she don't to that gangster? She feels so different from her real exact self!

Brushing that behind, she made her way to her luggage in search of casual clothes to spend the day with her mother. She took an umber slacks and settled her legs inside slowly while smiling stupidly at herself, she feels so excited to meet her mother for some fremd reasons. Banana shirt is what she took next featuring a scoop neckline and leg of mutton sleeves. That is casual enough to be comfortable with her mother throughout their time together the whole day. An umber crinkled cotton veil is what she wrap around her in same Egyptian style and she was done, it's tricky.