72~ Another Past Down?

ABDEEN PALACE, EGYPT.

"..It is a baby girl!" The midwife woman announced from the chamber making the place silent except the voice that punctured into the air, none other than the new born baby girl.

"Give her to me!" Crowned Prince Muhammad Aaliy said to the middle aged woman but before he could hold his daughter in his arms, someone came in between them and took her from him just like that.

"You are not going to raise this baby!" None other than his mother, the Great Royal Consort Hawazin looking all mighty in her royal attire and her huge crown adorning her head. She never cease a day without putting that on her head all the time to emphasize her position. She makes sure to show everyone their place by putting it so her command could strike hard!

"W-what are you saying, mother? Why won't I raise my own baby?" He stuttered out, his eyes staring wildly at his mother who held onto his baby like some piece of towel wrapped. He wanted to reprimand why she is doing that but he has no right with his mother like that. His mother would kill him if he dare goes against her but this is his daughter they are talking about it.

"You can't raise a baby girl in this kingdom, Muhammad. If you raise a baby girl here, the throne won't be yours anymore and your uncle will rule. I don't need to explain to you what the kingdom will go through if your uncle rule it someday. And this is a sacrifice you need to make for your country to show just how much you value your position as the crowned prince!" She bellowed, her hand clutching tighter to the crying baby as if to shut her up but she kept crying louder and louder with each passing second. The look on his mother's face made him scared for his daughter, she wants to throw her away to stop her from crying, he can see it in her eyes.

"What is the problem in raising a baby girl? I already have a baby boy as the heir, I don't think there should be any problem raising a girl now. This is just mentality we need to keep aside, the baby's life will be in danger." He argued, he'd go to any extent for his daughter even if it means going against his mother. The Pharaoh's wife who is presently piercing him with daggers.

"This is no mentality! I am talking about the future of your kingdom and this baby needs to go. I won't hear anything else, she won't live here." Her eyes are now wide, implying just how serious she is about what she is saying and he should stop talking already.

Muhammad Aaliy thought he could fight for his daughter at that moment but when she took a knife from one of her many pockets and showed it around his baby's neck, there is no going back. His daughter could either live or die and with his mother as a threat, he can't deal with her alone. He don't have any other plan and he still hasn't wrapped everything around him for being the next Pharaoh. If he has the throne in his hands, he will make sure his mother disappear from the face of earth for she's done a lot of things for the royalty to and to stay deep inside the throne room.

Granted, his uncle is not the best candidate to take over the throne one day since everyone knows just how vile he is. His uncle, Zayyan is a horrible man that the dogs won't even smell twice when passing by him. He wants to rule the kingdom through nook or crook. He has tried countless times to bring loops around his throne but hasn't succeeded but it doesn't mean he has given up. He keeps on trying to kill Muhammad Aaliy then stopped because everyone will suspect him, he was caught once asking a maid to add something to his meal.

There was a time when he won't eat the food till a maid tastes it and if nothing happens to her, then he will go ahead and eat. It was tough living in the palace where everyone just wants to end your life because you have the throne. There are times where all he wants to do is run away and live a normal life but he can't do that, it will be shameful. He was born to be Royal right from the beginning and he has made no mistake in his past just to show how perfect of a ruler he'd be when he gets on the throne like he is. He is forced out of his comfort zone to be a Pharaoh ruling an empire all on his own.