68~ Departing To Egypt.

BORNO EMIRATE COUNCIL.

Sa'eed continue his journey to his grandmother's chamber while grunting underneath his breathe for the interruption. There is nothing he wants now other than spending sometime with his wife which is the reason he sent his brother packing from their chamber to not interrupt them pleonastic-slly since she is clearly shy. He sometimes ask whether she is the person he's met weeks ago in Chad who defiantly stood against him without knowing who he is and what he wants. She is now shy, timid, adorable but also sexy when looking fierce, like the scorching fire she is.

Upon arriving at the chamber, he arranged his face not to show her just how reluctant he is to leave his wife at home alone when they were having the moment of their lives minutes before. Her by his side, getting to know her and all that is just much more than everything to him. And deep down, he knows that this is what love feels like and he is dead sure this is not what he's felt for Najaah when they were together. He loved her, really but not the one he is feeling for Suhayr now for it is more passionate, more intense than he's ever felt.

Whenever he is with Suhayr, his heart will just keep being restless and his body will tingle by the mere mention of her name and when she is close to him, he just wants to keep her warm and happy. While with Najaah, there was the love but it's not like they are all over each other apart from the desire two people have for each when they are together. Well, whatever it is he feels for Suhayr now is exactly what Sa'ad must have felt too then. The giddiness to be with the person you love, the palpitations in your veins.

Sa'ad. The guy will definitely be happy now that his Ghaydaa came back to the family without going far away from the family. If Allah hasn't planned his death, he never would've met Suhayr and he don't know where his life would have been. Allah has already planned it all which is why they are together because he almost didn't go to Chad then and wanted to send Mu'adh. This is all in hands of Allah, to plan and plot all that is written in your destiny without having it changed no matter what. It is unpredictable being the pawn in a chess, you don't know where you are going to be placed next.

"You called for me, grand mama?" He asked when he finally realised that he is inside her bedchamber where she lie down in her soft cotton but silky nightwear.

"Yes, Sa'd. Come up here!" She patted the space beside her and he stood up to sit there from the sofa by the end of the room. He thought she was sleeping for a minute there since her eyes were closed and she is humming like she always does when she is about to fall asleep. He almost wished she was sleeping, he wouldn't have hesitated and disappear from there back to his wife's arms.

"What is it? It's so late and pass your bedtime." He scrunched his brows, his eyes taking in her whole body to make sure she is not ill and nothing is wrong with her. Seeing as she is well than she was the day before, his head gets more filled with questions.

"It's nothing urgent and you need not worry your head with it. Me and your grandfather are going to Egypt tomorrow and we thought we should take you guys since you didn't get to go on your honeymoon. What do you say about that?" She questioned, sitting up on the bed and turn on lamp beside the bed to see his face. They have planned this since after finding out or almost finding out who Suhayr really is.

They prolonged the journey because they wanted to make sure the wedding is completed knowing Suhayr won't go if that wedding don't take place. And now is the perfect time since they said Suhayr's mother is getting well from the cancer and they hope this will help her recover sooner than later. The questions that will sprout out from their mouths won't circle their heads. And this is enough time to get them to dig out whatever it is that happened years ago to get her away from their home.