2~ It's A Her?

BORNO EMIRATE COUNCIL.

"Make it quick." Came his cold reply making the maid in plum and parchment coloured outfit to tremble, her intestines shaking in fear of being the man's presence. Or the man he has become for the past month.

"Here is your tea, your Highness." She kept the small mug and saucer on the golden coffee chair her master is sitting on then move back behind to stand like a guard in case if he wants her to add sugar or he wants milk which is rare.

If not for the fact that he is royalty and must act like one, he would've told them that he is no disabled and can do everything himself. That was the man he was a month before not thus snappy, techy and frigid person he has become. They don't enjoy working in the chamber anymore, they despise it actually.

The sigh of relief that left her mouth could be heard by anyone in safe distance when he dismissed her with a nod. She's always loved it when he twist his wrist in a way to dismiss her without using his words. The man is a sight to behold and she never gets tired of staring at him, not his arctic eyes though. She hates when he talks coldly or when he stares at her like he stares at everyone and everything in his path, icily.

There are many guards standing outside his chamber, when he walked out, they bowed, greeted him in respect like they do everyday then follow behind him in a safe distance. He likes his personal space and they respect that, or they face his wrath which never end up well. No one is to get in the way of Sa'eed El-Kanemi or he destroy your life with just snap of his finger. Everyone knows what he is capable of doing to his enemy or obstacle, again, the man he has become.

"To the airport." He took a look at his silver Rolex around his warm beige wrist, checking the time. He has some more minutes so he relaxed back and brought out his laptop, he is a workaholic alright.

Sa'eed Ibn Umar Garbai El-Kanemi stood impatiently in the airport as his pilot announced the last minute problem of his jet. He hates waiting and inefficient workers hence the curses raining out from his lips right to the middle aged pilot's ears. Some might think he would shy away because the man is way older than him but he is blinded by the wrath eating up his foot. He has been temperamental since a moon ago, like a child always ready to throw tantrum, a hissy kid.

"Why don't you understand that when I want to go somewhere, I hate anything delaying it. You should've known about your work and double checked the jet before giving me a heads up. Check out the King's and see if his will take me there as soon as possible." His emotionless detached voice has the pilot sprinting to the other side of the tarmac and to the said jet.

He has to deal with inefficient workers and deal with that stubborn person in Chad. Why must the person with that company had to be such pain in the ass when everyone will be overjoyed to get that handsome amount of money he is offering. He gave the person so much freedom and money to last some years of relaxation but no, this so called person needs to deal with him face to face. He might even result to something he hardly does for such petty things so he might just have to face this person and see where they stand.

He's been told that even the government officials can't deal with that person and that just pushed him to go and see who dare stand in his way. This person should know that they should never double cross the son of the crowned Shehu of Borno State. He never is one to leave the country unnecessarily but seeing that it's just Chad, he could go there and come back that same day. If only he knows what awaits him there in this so called Country he called petty.

He just hopes that this person won't drag on this matter or he makes sure to bring the illegal acts into it. He is not one to waste time on useless people when he can have his way illegally which is why he has his lawyer with him. Breaching some rules in a contract and adding forged signature is not something he hasn't done before and this certainly won't be the last. He knows how to deal with attention seeking citizens quite well having been in the light for many years.