42~ A Trip Down The Keyboards.

I DARE YOU TO COMMENT ON EACH PARAGRAPH, UPDATE LATER!!💀

BORNO EMIRATE COUNCIL.

Suhayr grumbled as she settled the clothes she removed in her laundry basket then move to change to one of her new pajamas set. She tied her hair in a low ponytail, clean her face off any makeup and made her way out of the room wearing some expensive looking flip-flops that surely belongs to her husband. He made her got dressed in such beautiful dress but he was only planning on sending her to jail for revenge. She is much more angry about crinkling her new clothes than the jail stuff, she hates when she gets dressed to have ruined plans. That is when you will see another side of Suhayr. She hates taking too much laundry but since there are so many maids, it's okay.

She wants to go and have early dinner before that man comes back and ruin her whole day with the mere sight of him. She really hopes he won't be back soon, she don't want to see him for the whole day till she sleeps. Maybe she can bear seeing his grotesque face in the morning, just not that moment. The guy seriously needs filter to his mouth. She knew she can be really hurtful too with her words but she just can't take it coming from someone who isn't her. She could take them all from Najaah but not him, he is not really like that.

Then again, whose fault is it?

Upon arriving at the dining table, she found him sitting on the chair he always sits on and from the looks of it, he just arrived there. Her eyes turn into slits, irritation and wrath filling her up. Swallowing up her anger, she snarled and made her way to sit opposite of where he is sitting, where she always sits too. She didn't utter a word neither did he which annoyed her the whole more, she will surely annoy him like she has planned on doing but how? She won't let him go unscathed after comparing her with a dog, she needs to do something to make them even.

"Bring my food." He announced to one of the maids standing beside them by the farther end of the dining table. His eyes are staring at his hands sitting quietly on the table like a kid getting scolded, she is not even doing anything.

"This is your dinner." Suhayr pointed at the smoked chicken pasta she bought earlier from the amazing restaurant, the logo calmly decorated on the paper bag while she eats the new food cooked in the palace, spaghetti bolognese.

"Reheat it!" He ordered one of the maids calmly and that isn't what Suhayr wanted to hear coming from him after what she's said. She really was looking forward to something entirely different from those two words.

She wanted him to throw tantrums and ask her not to interfere or even ignore her but he just accepted that they should reheat it for him? No, she don't like this obedient motherfucker at all, she wants the other one that will defiantly disobey her. Gosh, did someone take away her husband and brought another carbon copy of his? She can't imagine Sa'eed been this respectful to anyone talk less of her whom he hated more than anything. No scratch that, he won't respect her but this is the guilt of what he did about the whole kiss and it shall wear off soon.

She kept quite and ate her fresh made food which is his favorite but she won't let him eat it. She didn't want something heavy for the night but because of him, she has to. After she finished eating, she made her way to their room and lie down to sleep comfortably on his side of the bed just to look for his trouble again that night. Will he wake her up again and ask her to move away or is he going to hit her like she's done back in her home? If he really forgives her or is guilty about what happened between him and his ex wife, he would do none of it so she pretended to be asleep to see what happens.

"Gosh Suhayr, you are hopelessly in love with trouble." Her subconscious laughed evilly while patting her back, she could only agree.