38~ Big Bad Wolf In Jail.

BORNO EMIRATE COUNCIL.

"Now, how are we going to land him in jail without any crime?" Shaheed is still in the dark so as soon as they shift to the dining room, he asked the question. He wants to know everything before his brother comes back knowing he can't talk in his presence as they are not on the same page.

"That should be our dear, sister in-law's plot for I don't know what she has planned. The guy won't be held for any crime just like that, any guy but Sa'eed." Adam pointed his fork to Suhayr who has started munching on her starters which is fresh fish pepper soup with gutsiness.

"I am going to do makeup and create some bruises then blame him for domestic violence. I hope you guys take that seriously here? Because back at home, they don't get bailed that easily and I won't let anyone bail him." She explained after finishing the whole fish, she loves fish pepper soup, all time favorite. Especially when it gets that pepperish.

"What?" Shaheed laughed at that, spurting out some of the soup in the handkerchief he took off the table to close his mouth. That would've being called bad manners had his mother being present.

"I'm serious, I want him behind the bars so badly and don't worry about the makeup, it is going to look absolutely believable." She shrugged, hitting her spoon in the empty China plate awaiting the main dish which is egg fried rice. She's never tasted it but she wants to try, from the name, she would like it.

"You really hate my brother don't you?" Adam stopped pushing the fish into his mouth to stare wide eyed in amazement at the woman in front of him. When he thought she was extreme with giving his brother those sleeping pills, he don't know what to say anymore.

He's encountered many marital issues even though he is not a lawyer. Some of those married couple think that the police can save their marital problems just because the man is not spending his time with her and so on but never had a woman conceal herself in makeup just to get back at her husband. If not that this is going to happen to his brother and it would be fun, he would've think the woman is crazy. Her idea is perfect, there is no other way to have his brother behind the bars other than this.

The man is way too powerful with so many connections but with this, Adam will not let him slip off easily. Domestic violence is not something they take lightly, they make sure the person served the punishment meant for them but he knows he can't do that to his brother neither would his brother allow that. She also only wants him to be in jail and humiliate him like he did her in the market. Just to show him his place from the looks of it, he deserves that too hence, his hundred percent support.

An eye for an eye!

Sa'eed needs this spice in his life, he's always been boring and perfect, everything on time and neat so a little piece of mess won't do shit. Naja'atu is that so called dot wife, daughter in-law and princess everyone loved while Suhayr on the other hand is such a rebel someone who not everyone would like but the few that do know what they are doing. She also don't look like someone who likes lot of people, just the ones she can tolerate and the ones she will use. And she don't care who and whom don't like her, she is by herself.

"Not hate now, just a payback. I still don't like him though, he is a nuisance." She rolled her eyes, biting into another fish served to her, the egg friend rice still hasn't been done and she is almost full so she might just have to try it another time.

"The feeling is mutual." They all heard Sa'eed perfect smooth, velvety, royal voice cutting through the once light atmosphere into a maladroit one, just by his fucking voice!

"And the fucktard is back everyone, let's welcome the number one toerag who just announced his presence the best way he can." Suhayr clapped sarcastically, her mood already getting ruined by the mere presence of him, she hasn't even set her eyes on him yet. He came from somewhere behind her, she is sure it is the door.