47~ Marvelling Into The Past.

BORNO EMIRATE COUNCIL.

"Did your twin brother happen to die in Chad?" Suhayr questioned in a light voice which surprised both her and Sa'eed but that is not the fact at hand now, this is a sour topic for him. If what she thinks is the right one, then they are both going to marvel in a past that brought good and bad memories at it's wake.

His twin brother has been his everything right from the beginning, the only sense of hope he's had his whole life. Had it not been for his brother, he would've long been gone into depression or some other bipolar disorder but his brother is always there to bring him back to the normal earth all the time. Sa'eed at one point thought Sa'ad could be his father, he is only older with three minutes but the guy guided him through his whole life and taught him how to pursue only what he wants and no one's idea matters. He taught him everything his parents are supposed to without feeling any pressure or compulsion.

They've always been inseparable, always at one others hip which is why they were called the hip twins. His grandmother named him Sa'd then named his older brother Sa'dan which is almost the same thing. They are always around to cheer everyone up during their young age but as they grow older, they all focused and becoming what they want to. Sa'eed took up architecture like he's always dreamt of while Sa'ad took business to help their father as they were closer then. Sa'ad likes everyone no matter their faults except for their mother which says a lot.

Sa'ad was close to everyone unlike Sa'eed who kept keeping grudges that could surely blacken his heart by now but he doesn't care. Anyone that has ever wronged Sa'eed Umar Ibn Garbai El-Kanemi always pay for that except for Suhayr, well, his wife. That one can kill the Shehu and get away with it, she has it in her to fool everyone, him included. Well, Sa'ad would've loved her thoroughly had he been here, even help her with some of those mischiefs she is always up to. And about the jail, he probably wasn't going to come out if Sa'ad is there to help her.

Sa'ad never liked Najaah though, he has always despised her and always shows her that right in front of her eyes. He is no hypocrite, if he likes you, you will know that instantly and if he does not, you won't even want to be in his presence. He told him there is something about Najaah that has always been fake but when the time comes, he would know what he is talking about. He did found out but it was already too late by then, it was tied. He was hopelessly in love then, not thinking about anything wrong with her.

He is a bundle of joy, everyone adores him. They are also identical, well, not much since the other has no beard and his eyes are light shade of brown like their father's. His skin is also not as light as Sa'eed's, that is their only difference. He misses his brother every single day of his life, the exact opposite of who he is. Sa'eed has always been the brooding twin while the other one is just filled with buoyancy like a girl, always ready to spread the tinge of his felicity. His mere presence alleviate troubles and illuminate the place with brightness and energy.

The most adored Prince died in a car accident in Chad.

It was another reason why Sa'eed wants to built that school there. His brother went there to look for a wife, help him get the best spot for designing a business for him but they only got a call that he died in a car accident instantly. They couldn't do anything, their lives got shattered like never before. For more than a week, the castle kept mourning for such great loss. Even the flowers had died then, they knew about the loss too, every one does! Not a single soul was happy for more than seven days, even their mother was cheerless for three days straight.

After his death, Sa'eed wanted to go and fulfill his dream which is marrying a Chadian, building a school all for his brother but at the same time, he didn't even want to step his foot in Chad. Had it not being for Suhayr pressuring him into going before signing off the blocks, he wouldn't have gone there and only send his grandfather after it was done. It took so much from him to go to that country, it brought him closer to his brother in a weird way. Something about the place makes him feel connected to it, he felt it. Or is it someone there? There is definitely something different when he went there, it was palpable.