87~ Fruitful Ending.

NEW BOOK ALERT, CHASING ABDULLAH...

BORNO EMIRATE COUNCIL.
Two years later.

A bright smile lured it's way to her face, the sun beaming down on her face feeling a sense of accomplishment. She's been waiting for this day since forever and now that it is finally here, she can't wait to get it over and done with. She's written what she wanted to say so many days ago and now, she feels like a teenager presenting again in front of the whole class not that someone like her has ever been intimidated by anyone. Two years is a long time to change someone, she has also changed too like every other person out there. She feels emotions now, so many of them.

"Are you ready?" The love of her life questioned, his arms looping around her waist as he place his head on her shoulder.

"More than ready. I just want to get this done and over with. Where is that troublemaker?" She inquires about their one year old son who could ruin the room without as much as losing a tinge of energy reserved for the day. She is sure she didn't cause that trouble when she was younger, hundred percent sure of that. Maybe as a teenager.

"Already inside the car with his luggage, he won't leave his lion backpack." He grinned at her in the mirror she has been staring at. His smile is still beautiful and never seize to make her heart stutter and her stomach to flutter endlessly.

"You are spoiling him with backpacks and he hasn't started schooling." She shook her head and took the hand luggage remaining on the bed in their room but he took it away from her and held her hand. Ah, he has always been a sweetheart.

They are going to airport departing to Lagos for some business that needs both their attention and she is ever ready for that. They were supposed to leave the day before but their son fell ill and got down with a fever. Today is the day they are going to launch new products and company and there is no way Suhayr will miss it for the world, not when she has been enjoying married life with her husband for so many months already. Life has been good to her and she could only thank Allah with countless Alhamdulillah, really.

After she gave birth to their son, Sa'dan, it was not an easy journey taking care of a baby and also the baby's fathers who claims to have ruined childhood and wants to experience it along with his son. She can't say it wasn't fun but she gets agitated with emotions sometimes and for person like Suhayr who despise being emotional, it took a toll on her before she got used to it. She sometimes lock herself up in her room for the whole day to keep her emotions in check, Sa'eed was really understanding to that, she appreciates his effort for their relationship.

They left the country too for the ruined honeymoon in Egypt but they went with their son to different countries like she's always wished. Even till date, Sa'eed is asking her for the list of places she's always wanted to go to and she gives him new list of more than ten countries each time he asks. They get to spend at least one week or five days in that country, she loves life like that. They've went to more than five countries already and are still counting for more. Having to relax without the burden of the world on your head, feeling relaxed without tense shoulders is out of the world. Especially when you get to spend it with the most important people in your life.

When she went to Zhengzhou Asia, it was magical experiencing everything new in foreign extraneous place. She's loved every moment spent there because so far, that place is her favorite and miraculously, Sa'eed didn't take her to Mauritius even though she writes it always on her top list, he never paid attention she don't know why. She once asked whether he is short of money even though the question is stupid, he laughed and said maybe. She never asked again, she is grateful for what she has and is in desperate need to become a better person. She is thankful for all that came her way.