Meeting Their Family (All THH Characters)

Happy New Years Everyone! 🥳🎉

Comment here with any scenario requests!

Boys

Makoto Naegi

You had already met Komaru previously, and while she initially warned you not to hurt your brother, she also was very sweet to you afterwards. Makoto said it was because she was trying to see if you were a nice person (which checked out) and that made you feel a little better.

His parents on the other hand, were the sweetest people ever. They gushed about Makoto finally getting a partner, asked every question in the book about you (in a polite way, not a grilling way), and told Makoto he made a good choice. You felt blessed that Makoto's family was as nice as he was.

Byakuya Togami

Much to your surprise, Byakuya banned you from having further interaction with his family. When you asked him for a reason, he didn't give one at first. After a little pushing, he relented and told you that he can't stand any of them. His half-siblings are awful (which is saying something coming from him), his mom is a gold digger, and his father is a narcissistic womanizer. You were initially determined to win them over with your charm, but after listening to the mild anger in his voice as he described his family, you decided it wasn't really worth it- he did, however, introduce you to the one person he considered to be his real family- his butler, Aloysius Pennyworth.

Aloysius was very polite to you. He knew who you were beforehand, and expressed his delight in Byakuya finding someone as good as you- which made you happy. He might not be Byakuya's family by blood, but you could tell he cared for him like family would.

Yasuhiro Hagakure

Your first thought upon meeting Hiro's mother, Hiroko, you tried not to wince at the strong smell of tobacco permeating off her body. He warned you ahead of time that she smoked regularly, but you weren't expecting such a strong smell- perhaps it was the brand.

The second thing you thought when you met Hiroko was that aside from their shared eye color, her and Hiro looked nothing alike. You figured Hiro got most of his looks from his father.

Speaking of his father, you inquired about him with Hiro. He told you that his dad nearly burned the whole house down years ago which led to the breakdown of his parents' relationship. They split not too long after that, and Hiro doesn't see his dad too often anymore. This saddened you since you couldn't imagine not having both of your parents around. Hiro seemed to sense your sorrow, and assured you that one day you could meet his dad, and that he'd probably like you just as much as his mom did- which made you happy since you thought that Hiroko wasn't very impressed by you.

Leon Kuwata

You were extremely nervous when Leon brought up the topic of meeting his parents. He was really optimistic about the meeting, and gave you a pep talk, telling you there was nothing to worry about, and that they would love you.

Well.... he may have been too optimistic- his dad was a hardass who never loosened up at all when you visited them, and he was rather intimidating. His mother was okay, but she wasn't very friendly either, and she got your name wrong about four different times. You began to wonder if Leon was adopted since he was so different from his parents.

The shining star of the evening was Leon's paternal uncle who dropped by to talk to Leon's dad. Leon took it upon himself to introduce you to him as well, and while he was no social butterfly, he was a lot kinder and more polite than his brother which you were thankful for- one more shitty interaction, and you would have had a mental breakdown.