When They're Jealous (All THH Characters)

Requested by: Im_just_here_simpin, ShootMeNow21, SaeItoshi, ShellyannVHinthviWhi, and Strike-Fighter

Comment here with any more requests!

Boys

Makoto Naegi

Makoto gets very shy and flustered, and doesn't really know how to deal with the situation. Most of the time, his face will turn pink, and he'll try to gently lead you in another direction, which you find to be hilarious since he's such a calm person.

Who he's the most jealous of: Hajime. A good-looking upperclassman who is notorious for getting lots of romantic attention? And someone you're pretty friendly with? Nightmare fuel for Makoto.

Byakuya Togami

One of two things happens depending on his mood: he will either be more quiet than usual, or he will make dry, yet cutting remarks to the other party. Most of the time you tell him to back off since he gets jealous way more often than he's willing to admit, but sometimes you let him go off when you're in the company of someone who will not take no for an answer.

Who he's the most jealous of: Makoto. You're very outgoing and made friends with Makoto pretty much instantly. Byakuya would never admit it, but you could tell just by the energy he gives off when you talk to Makoto that Byakuya is secretly thinking of ways to silently off the shorter male.

Yasuhiro Hagakure

Hiro is very pouty when he's jealous. He won't confront whoever is flirting with you, but will tell you about it later. You're not very good at deciphering when someone is flirting with you if they're being serious, or joking, so you tend to just let Hiro's poutiness slide- it's not like you were gonna flirt back. Thankfully, Hiro barely gets jealous, and when he does, he usually forgets about it within the following hour.

Who he's the most jealous of: Leon. Baseball player plus wannabee musician plus outgoing stud equals very jealous Hiro.

Leon Kuwata

You don't get flirted with often- which is a blessing in disguise because of how pissed off Leon gets when others hit on you. Usually he only yells at people, but once he got into a physical fight which only made you feel worse than you already were. Leon later apologized and promised to keep his temper in check. He doesn't get into screaming matches anymore, and settles for a simple "Back off" when people hit on you.

Who he's the most jealous of: Teruteru. Despite the fact that you would never go out with him, Leon is dead set in his belief that Teruteru will one day try and steal you. He may not be that off-base since Teruteru has made more than a few attempts to pick you up. You've told him no every time, but he's stubborn as a mule and won't let up. You tend to keep Leon close when you walk down the hallway near the culinary classroom.

Chihiro Fujisaki

Chihiro gets very sad when other people hit on you. Sometimes he even starts crying. You got confused as to why the first couple of times since you're dense as a brick when it comes to people flirting with you. This doesn't deter Chihiro's emotions however, since he will usually go to the bathroom to cry, and you have to go after him and comfort him. Nowadays you're more clever when it comes to other people's advances, and you shut them down fast.

Who he's the most jealous of: Kokichi. He likes to joke-flirt with you because he finds your lack of romantic knowledge hilarious. You try to avoid him since he upsets Chihiro with his jokes, and you just find him to be fucking annoying anyway.