First Official Date (All THH Characters)

A/N: So the writing style for this scenario (and most to come) are less like short stories and more like blurbs/checklists. Mainly because writing a novel for every character is time consuming, and because most scenarios don't need to be as long as the previous chapters. For some scenarios though, I'll return to the short story type writing, but it'll mostly be like this

Also, comment on this paragraph if you have any requests for scenarios- they can be basically anything- but no smut, I'm horrible at doing sex scenes, plus it makes me super uncomfortable to write, lol.

Long-winded author's note over, enjoy the scenario.

Boys

Makoto Naegi

You guys had a picnic at a local park. It was sunny and warm, and the food unfortunately attracted a lot of flies, so you two spent half the time batting them away.

Makoto barely ate since he was so nervous, and you were the opposite- shoving food in your mouth like you were starving.

You brought apple cider to drink and he thought it was champagne at first. You poured a glass for yourself and downed the whole thing just to tease him.

You told him you loved spending time with him, and was glad he's your boyfriend, which made him blush.

After the date, you got a text from Komaru telling you sternly not to break her brother's heart- which you had no intention of doing.

Byakuya Togami

You took him to a fancy upscale restaurant. Of course, he made a comment about being to better places, but you didn't let his comments get to you.

He didn't talk very much during the dinner. He mostly talked about business-related things, and dodged your attempts to flirt. You couldn't tell if he was just oblivious or doing it on purpose (probably the latter), but you never gave up.... not even when your mouth was full of the buttery lobster you had ordered.

At the end of the date, Byakuya shocked you by saying he enjoyed himself and was interested in being your boyfriend- like actual boyfriend. You almost lost your composure, but kept it steady, and gleefully accepted his offer. He also offered to pay, which also sent you into another dimension out of surprise, but you suggested splitting the bill instead, which was about eight hundred dollars each- mere pocket change for you two.

Yasuhiro Hagakure

You went to an amusement park. You forced him to go on all the rides (even the crazy, fast-paced ones), ate fried Oreos and cotton candy, and played the stupid games.

Hiro's thirty percent correct predictions came in handy, and he won you a stuffed panda. You returned the favor by trying to win him something- but could only manage to get him a weird straw hat. He seemed to really like it though.

When dusk hit, you two walked to the skate park down the road, and sat around talking. By the time you two had gotten tired, it was half past nine, and you had to sneak back into the dorms. It was worth it though, you had an amazing time with him.

Leon Kuwata

!!CONTENT WARNING!!- Blood

You went to a punk concert. It was much too noisy for you, and you struggled to enjoy yourself. You didn't say anything to Leon, since he looked like he was having the time of his life. Two hours into the concert, you got violently elbowed in the face. Your nose broke and spewed blood everywhere. Leon escorted you out of the concert, and took you to the hospital, freaking out about you being hurt.