Meeting Your Family (All SDR2 Characters)

Comment here with any scenario requests!

Boys

Hajime Hinata

Not many people know this about you, but you grew up in a rich family. You weren't one to brag about wealth or wear designer clothes or anything, so it was always a surprise to people that your parents are wealthy. Your dad owns his own dental practice, and your mom is a history professor at one of the best universities in Japan. In addition to you, your parents also have two more children, your eighteen-year-old sister (who attends the same university that your mom works at) and your thirteen-year-old sister who is also trying to get into Hope's Peak (she's a talented lacrosse player).

Hajime also had no clue you were rich, and was surprised to see your large home. You came clean to him about your wealth, and said you kept it hidden because you were afraid people would use you. He seemed to understand, and you entered the house with him.

Your mom had the day off from work, so she and your younger sister were the only ones home at first. Your mom took a break from lesson planning to hang out with Hajime and you, and your sister had to be dragged from her room to say hello. She was kind of moody, but you knew how to get her in a good mood, so it was fine.

Your dad came home an hour later and apologized, saying he forgot you were coming over today. You said it was fine, and introduced him to Hajime. They had very similar personalities, so you figured they'd get along well (they did).

Your older sister called from university to talk for a little while. She told you in private that she liked Hajime, but had a hard time understanding his soft voice. You told her not to tell him that in real life, and she let out a cheeky laugh- if only she was there in real life- you couldn't kick her over the phone, unfortunately.

Nagito Komaeda

You grew up in a typical middle class family, with a mom, dad, and two siblings (two brothers). You're all very creative people, so your talent for poetry wasn't surprising to anyone.

You and Nagito arrived at your home and were greeted by your ten-year-old brother who was in the yard, looking for rocks (he collects them). When he saw you, he came bounding over, babbling about the stone he found by the road. You hugged him and asked how he was, and he asked if you were home for good. Unfortunately for him, you weren't, and had him lead you into the house so everyone could see you and Nagito.

Your dad was busy burning lunch, so when you stepped into the house, you could smell smoke. Nagito scrunched up his nose, and playfully asked if your house always smelled like this. You shook your head vigorously, and yelled for your dad, asking if he had a back-up plan for lunch.

After ording some pizza, you introduced Nagito to the rest of your family, your mom who was in the backyard trying to mow the lawn, and your thirteen-year-old brother who was playing the PS4 in the living room. Your parents were very taken by him, and found him extremely charming (which while not shocking, gave you a good chuckle). Your teen brother liked him enough to play video games with him (which he rarely let you do) and your youngest brother gave him the nice rock he found earlier. Suffice to say that Nagito had successfully charmed your family into believing he's a totally normal human being.

Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu

You decided it was a bad idea to introduce Fuyuhiko to your parents for a few reasons- your parents are insanely neglectful of you and your older sister (hence why she left the day she turned eighteen), meeting his sister went horribly and you never wanted to meet his parents, and because both of you have shitty home lives, you figured that one day you could restart your family anew with him- but until then, you were basically on your own.