Your Exes (All V3 Characters)

Set-Up: What are your exes like? What about your partner's exes? Do you get along, or is there unresolved bad blood?

Up next: How they feel about PDA

Also, getting stuff ready for a future wedding chapter and I'm really happy with all the content I'm getting (outfits, songs, rings, etc).

Comment here with any requests!

Boys

Shuichi Saihara

Shuichi has never dated anyone before you due to his shy nature (although he apparently used to have a crush on Kirumi based on a rumor you heard once), and you also have very little experience in dating- you were only together with your ex-boyfriend (if you could even call it a serious relationship) for about two months before you got sent to juvenile prison. You exchanged snail mail with him for about three weeks before you got the dreaded letter from him saying he didn't want to be with a "hardened criminal". Somehow, getting dumped via letter was worse than a text, but after an hour of being sad, you shrugged it off- it's not like you were really serious anyway.

K1-B0/Keebo

You're lucky to be Keebo's first love, but he wasn't that lucky when it came to you- you've had a boyfriend before Keebo, and while he was nice, it always felt like something was missing while you were dating.... you don't know if it was that you met him at the dental office where your parents work (your mom is his dentist), or the fact that he had a strange obsession with online chatrooms that centered around rating the proportions of various anime characters, or maybe it was the fact that he constantly smelled like corn chips, or maybe it was all of the above, but it didn't work. You consider it to be a blessing since he showed you what qualities you really didn't like in a person.... Keebo has also shown you many qualities, but unlike your ex, his are almost universally good.

Rantaro Amami

Because you and Rantaro have known each other since you were kids, you know quite a bit about each other's love life. Rantaro has only dated one person prior to being invited to join Hope's Peak (a dude Rantaro only dated for four months until he dumped him for trying to screw someone else when he thought Rantaro wasn't looking) and after you two began Hope's Peak, he hooked up with another of your classmates, Kaede. Since this was after you began to get feelings for Rantaro, but before you began dating, the only thing you really could do was support him in public and cry about how hurt you are in private, and as much as you like Kaede, you were still relieved when they broke up a couple of weeks later. They're still close friends, and she's happily with someone else now (Tsumugi).

Before you and Rantaro began dating, you had a relationship that actually lasted for a while (two years). He was a really sweet guy that got along well with your family and for a while you thought he was the one.... until his family left the country and he broke up with you since he didn't want to date long-distance. You were upset for a while, but Rantaro was there to comfort you, and that's probably why you began to catch feelings for him in the first place.

Ryoma Hoshi

CW- Gang violence and mention of abuse

Ryoma had a long-term relationship prior to you, but she's not someone Ryoma talks about a lot- you understand why, since she was murdered by a gang and can't even be considered an ex- he didn't break up with her, she died for Christ's sake. You don't broach the subject often, and when you do, it's usually reluctantly. Ryoma has only told you a few things about her- she liked cats, she's from America, and she was very fond of action movies. It's not a lot of info to go on, but you like to imagine her as a lovable, cheerful American who showed Ryoma that he was more than deserving of love.