How You Met/Got To Know Him (DR:THH Boys)

So let's get this shit show on the road.

First up are the boys from the first game.

Makoto Naegi

You and Makoto met on your first day at Hope's Peak. He was a nice guy and all, but you were never really close at first. You interacted in class, but it wasn't until your math class was due to have its first exam that you really began to get to know Makoto.

Since you're the Ultimate Mathematician, the test would be no problem for you, but Makoto wasn't so lucky- so he approached you to tutor him.

"Hey, Y/N." He greeted you one day in-between classes.

"Oh hi, Makoto." You greeted him back. "What's up?"

"Well, I'm kind of nervous about the exam in our math class." Makoto explained. "I was wondering if you'd help me study? I mean, you are the Ultimate Mathematician, after all."

"Oh sure! I'd love to help."

So for the next week, you spent a lot of time with Makoto helping him study. He surprised you by being a fast learner and getting a B plus on the exam.

And after that week, your friendship grew stronger.

Byakuya Togami

You met Byakuya before you began school at Hope's Peak. Your father and Byakuya's father were having a fancy dinner party to celebrate their partnership concerning a big business project- which you had helped curate. You are the Ultimate Businessperson after all.

You got stink eyes from the entire Togami clan the entire night, and you couldn't help but feel intimidated- while you were the child of a prominent businessman, they still had much more money and influence that you always dreamed of- and you suspected they were a little jealous that you were involved in your father's end of the deal.

When being acquainted with the Togami family, you got polite (yet cold) handshakes from them all- except Byakuya. He simply turned away and ignored you.

Usually, you'd let things like that go, but for some reason, he intrigued you. You made it your mission to get him to warm up to you- so when you caught him glaring at you during the dinner that night, instead of awkwardly staring back, you gave him a sly wink. A baffled look crossed his face for a brief second before he turned away, and you knew you had what it took to make Byakuya squirm.

Yasuhiro Hagakure

It was the summer before your start at Hope's Peak, and you and your family were celebrating your acceptance into the school. Your family took you to a festival where you had a blast going on the rides, eating sugary food, and playing the (rigged) carnival games.

At one point, you decided to visit the fortune teller's booth. You never had your fortune read before, but thought it would be fun.

Of course, the clairvoyant that read your fortune was none other than Hiro himself. After he read your fortune (something about becoming a famous TV personality) you chatted with him a little and found out he attended Hope's Peak. This peaked your interest, and you spent quite a while talking to Hiro. He entertained you by recalling his past predictions and you unintentionally freaked him out by telling stories of your talent- the Ultimate Ghost Hunter.

You hadn't expected a fortune teller to be so scared at the mention of ghosts, but you found it comical.

After you decided to meet back up with your family, you and Hiro exchanged numbers and agreed to meet up before the start of school to hang out. All the while, you thought of more ghost stories to spook him with at a later date.