First Official Date (All SDR2 Characters)

Comment here with any requests!

Boys

Hajime Hinata

A/N: (f/d) means "favorite drink"

You had a sunrise picnic again, except this time you held it at a little pond a few blocks from school. You sat on the same checkered blanket and ate sandwiches. Hajime drank orange juice like last time, and you were drinking (f/d).

You talked quietly with each other, and listened to the sounds of the chirping crickets as the sun rose. You stayed for a little while after sunrise, cloud gazing, birdwatching, and skipping stones on the pond.

When you snuck back onto to campus at around seven AM, both of you were in desperate need of sleep, so you ditched class and slept in Hajime's dorm all day.

Nagito Komaeda

You went to a brunch place. It was Sunday and rush hour, so you had to wait twenty minutes for a table. It was worth it however, since the blueberry waffles you got were fantastic, and Nagito seemed enthused by the selection of bagels they had on the menu.

For the most part, the date was enjoyable, when he wasn't acting like a maniac, Nagito was actually a smart, humorous guy, and you really liked talking to him. Unfortunately, you said something that almost triggered one of his self-deprecating rants, and you had to shut that shit down. Luckily he took the hint, and he didn't do it again.

When the date ended, he paid (at his own insistence) and asked if he could be your boyfriend. You agreed, but with the stipulation that he attends some kind of therapy with you. He embraced you and happily accepted your offer- you nearly regretted it, but just prayed to whatever god is out there that this relationship doesn't implode.

Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu

Fuyuhiko allowed you to pick your date destination, so you picked something you loved doing as a kid, but it was also something Fuyu had never done before- mini golf.

Fuyuhiko looked downright embarrassed to be there at first, considering there were tons of people there (mostly kids) and he had a reputation to uphold, but you were dead set on making this date as fun as possible for both of you.

You hadn't lost your mini golf skills (even though you last played when you were twelve) and breezed through the course. It took about eight holes for Fuyuhiko to get the hand of it (all the while, you were laughing at him getting frustrated at his lack of skill) but after a little practice, he stopped cursing out the ball and started to enjoy himself. He even messed with you by hitting your ball instead of his on purpose!

By the end of the date, both of you left the golf course a lot merrier- you especially, since you had gotten Fuyuhiko to let loose a little and have fun for once.

Kazuichi Soda

You took him to the aquarium that you frequented as a kid. You two pet the stingrays, gazed at the many species of fish on display (both beautiful and terrifying), held starfish and crabs in the little kiddie pool, and so many other things. You also had to shush him when you went to see the sharks because he started screaming when they passed by him in the tank. He even got to see Bruce the bull shark!

In the outside section of the aquarium, you got tickets to see the sea lion show, and got splashed because you sat in the front. You didn't care though, you were having tons of fun. You fed the koi fish in the pond, went to the ice cream shop and arcade, and you tried to convince him to snorkel with you, but he wouldn't.