New Character: Natsumi Kuzuryu

Requested by: gekkeavonturen

Since Natsumi was introduced in SDR2, and because the reserve course department was invented the same year the SDR2 were enrolled at Hope's Peak, Natsumi will go in the SDR2 section from now on.

Also, it's pretty hard to write a character that doesn't appear often in the source material, so forgive me if Natsumi and Sato come off as.... inconsistent I guess? It's hard to explain.

Comment here with any more requests!

How You Met/Got To Know Her

"What is her problem?" Hiyoko asked, opening a pack of gummies. "She doesn't have to be such a crybaby."

"Well, you could probably be a little nicer to her." You suggested, shoveling a spoonful of yogurt into your mouth.

"But that's so hard!" Your blonde friend whined.

"It really isn't, just don't be-"

"Y/N!" You were cut off by the sound of Mahiru calling your name. "I need your help!"

"Let me guess, they're fighting again?" You sighed, not wanting to get involved with this again.

Mahiru nodded. "Down the hallway."

"Why do you always make me do this?" You groaned, standing up.

"You know why, Mr/Ms/Mx. Ultimate Bodyguard." Mahiru told you sternly before taking your hand and leading you out of the cafeteria. Sure enough, Natsumi and Sato were having a verbal altercation once again, and like usual, they had attracted a crowd. As the two of you approached the duo, Sato suddenly sprung forward, grabbing Natsumi by the shoulders and shoving her against a set of nearby lockers.

"Sato! Stop it!" Mahiru shouted, pulling her friend off the Kuzuryu girl. "What have I told you about starting fights?!"

Natsumi took the opportunity to try and attack Sato, but you cut her off, restraining her against the locker once again.

"Let me go!" Natsumi demanded, squirming, but failing to get away.

"Not until you calm down." You said. Once Mahiru and Sato left, you kept your hold on Natsumi for another minute before you released her.

Natsumi smoothed down the front of her skirt before shooting you an annoyed look.

"Don't give me that face." You told her. "I wouldn't have to do that if you would stop fighting with Sato."

"She's the one who picks fights, not me." She snapped at you.

"Then just don't engage.... next time she tries, then come find me, and I'll step in."

Natsumi raised an eyebrow. "You'd do that?"

You shrugged. "Sure. Talking sure beats having to restrain you three times a week."

A ghost of a smile graced the blonde's features as she began to walk away. "I may have to take you up on that offer."

She Asks You Out

"This way!" Mahiru dragged you down the hallway. "Come on!"

"Are we seriously doing this again?" You asked.

"Yes!"

This time when you and Mahiru arrived at the scene, Natsumi and Sato were already in the midst of a physical fight. With a small sigh, you jumped into the fight, breaking it up pretty fast.

"Get your girlfriend out of here, Mahiru!" You commanded. She complied, leading the visibly-angry Sato away. You helped Natsumi stand up, and noticed there were a few scratches lining her right arm.