Playing Video Games Together (All V3 Characters)

Set-Up: What is it like to play video games with your partner, and which one is your favorite?

Sorry about the wait, my schedule has been packed lately because I'm back in school.

Up next: AU- You're a Remnant of Despair

Comment here with any requests!

Boys

Shuichi Saihara

Contrary to his talent, Shuichi isn't a fan of mystery or crime related video games. Instead he prefers things that are more relaxed and don't involve topics that are too heavy. You're more than okay with playing whatever he wants as long as you get to spend time with him, and this results in chill gaming sessions you always look forward to.

Favorite game(s) to play together: Relaxed, mostly chill games fit for couples like Unravel 2 and Stardew Valley.

K1-B0/Keebo

The first time you invited Keebo to play video games with you, you had to teach him how to hold a controller, but he got the hang of it fast, and proved to be a pretty skilled gamer. You like gaming with Keebo because it gives you the opportunity to introduce him to various games. Of course, Keebo found himself very drawn to a certain sci-fi story game- Detroit: Become Human. You weren't surprised that he liked the game considering some of the central themes are what makes a being human regardless of whether they're robotic or flesh and blood, and you're just sorry you didn't show it to him first since he loved it so much.

Favorite game(s) to play together: You both really like story-driven games. Keebo's favorite is Detroit: Become Human, while you prefer the more comedic, colorful acid trip that is Catherine: Full Body.

Rantaro Amami

Because of your shared nautical interests, it only made sense that both you and Rantaro loved video games with aquatic themes. It didn't matter if they were single-player or multi-player or what genre the game is, if it involved something aquatic (preferably the sea) you're both into it.

Favorite game(s) to play together: For multiplayer games, your favorites are modded Subnautica and Sea of Thieves. As for single-player, your favorites are Sunless Sea and BioShock 2.

Ryoma Hoshi

You had no idea what kind of games Ryoma would like to play when you invited him over, so you went through a bunch to pick out some. You avoided anything involving super-heavy topics or mob violence, and narrowed it down enough by the time Ryoma came over. When Ryoma tried out some of the games, you shouldn't have been surprised when you discovered that he loved games about cats, so you end up playing those with him. They manage to make him smile genuinely, a rare sight, and you need to see that as much as possible, so you don't mind playing nothing but cat-related video games when he's present.

Favorite game(s) to play together: Ryoma is very fond of the polished adventure game, Stray, while you prefer the more cartoon-styled and mysterious Night In The Woods.

Korekiyo Shinguji

You tend to avoid games centered around medical topics- not because you don't like your profession, but because you just don't find those games that interesting. Kiyo doesn't play a lot of video games himself, but you ended up finding a game that both of you loved to play- Sid Meier's Civilization V. It's the perfect game for both the hard-working, intelligent part of your brain, and the humanity-loving part of Kiyo's. Of course the game isn't a hundred percent historically accurate, and he'll point it out, but learning some facts alongside playing a game with your partner never hurt anyone- especially when you're currently on a three-win streak.