What You Do For Your Anniversary (All Male Characters)

Set-Up: It's you and your partner's six month anniversary! How will you celebrate this special day?

Requested by: H3artMare91 and YuriIanDelRosario7

So I had someone request for me to add the monokumas (Monokuma himself, Usami, and the Monocubs) would y'all want me to add them? I'll leave two comments here- reply yes to the yes one if you'd like me to, and no to the other if you don't want me to. I also don't know how to implement them in the story, so if you have an idea, feel free to comment, and I'll credit you if I decided to use it.

Also, this might mean I'll have to edit one of the scenarios here (Junko's first kiss one). Let me know if you want me to change it or just leave it.

And if you want me to add any more characters, comment them!

Comment here with any more requests you have!

Makoto Naegi

You and Makoto went to an amusement park together. You were itching for a little adrenaline rush (and a sugar rush) since you haven't been to one in about three years. Makoto seemed happy to be there too, although he got a little nervous when you brought up going on the fifty-foot tall rollercoaster.

To ease him in a little, you went on some of the other rides there ranging from the slower ones aimed at kids, to the faster, stomach-flipping ones made for teens and adults. When you got to the fifty-footer, Makoto actually chose to sit that one out, so you rode it yourself, nearly collapsing into Makoto's arms when you got off since the rollercoaster made you super dizzy.

After that, you and Makoto sat down and had some very unhealthy food (a big cup of soda, fries, and a fuckton of cotton candy). After watching the fireworks show at the amusement park, you and Makoto headed back to campus, stomachs full and tired after an exciting day.

Byakuya Togami

Byakuya is not a sentimental or sappy person, so it shocked you when he approached you at your locker in front of other people, and handed you a bouquet of your favorite flowers. He confessed that he had asked Makoto what to get you, and he had told him that flowers is always a nice gift. You were surprised to learn he asked Makoto of all people for dating advice, but the fact that they're friends is already weird enough, you didn't comment on it.

He lead you to his favorite room, the library. The lights were off, there was no one else there, and sitting on one of the tables were a couple of candles, two plates loaded with food, and two full glasses. Byakuya told you he wanted to have a nice, peaceful meal with you, and he bribed the librarian to let you have some time together (something he's not particularly proud of). You broke out in a huge grin, kissed him on the cheek, and nearly dragged him to the table. The meal was delicious, and you couldn't think of a better way to spend your anniversary.

Yasuhiro Hagakure

You took Hiro to a painting class since you were in the mood to do something creative (and since Hiro said he didn't mind doing whatever you wanted). Funny thing is that this class was run by none other than your younger schoolmate, Angie, and that meant you were in for one strange class.

Angie's antics aside, you and Hiro actually learned some useful painting tips and crafted some pretty sweet works of art. You painted a portrait of your family (you butchered your mom's hair, but that was the only problem) and Hiro painted a picture of a hamburger being beamed up into a UFO. When you asked why he chose to draw that of all things, Hiro launched into a supposedly true tale about a UFO stealing his burger which somehow led to him figuring out that the burger was not one hundred percent beef. You had no idea if this event actually happened or if he was just high at the time, but it made for a hell of a story.