Playing Video Games Together (All SDR2 Characters)

Set-Up: What is it like to play video games with your partner, and which one is your favorite?

Comment here with any requests!

Boys

Hajime Hinata

Hajime plays video games with other people (mostly you and Chiaki) but doesn't often play them himself. Because of your schedule, you don't play video games often, and when you do, they're often educational or trivia games due to you wanting to collect as much knowledge as you could to boost your grades.

Hajime likes those types of games as well, and will play them with you a lot. One that you've never heard of that he introduced you to is an obscure one called Logic Dive which is a retro-ish trivia game, and it's become one of your favorites to play as a couple.

Favorite game(s) to play together: Educational or trivia games, especially Logic Dive.

Nagito Komaeda

Video games help you blow off steam and relieve stress when you're not in a writing mood, so you're often seen playing games by others. You prefer to play by yourself, but sometimes you'll play with others like your parents or younger brother (who is a sore loser), but you prefer to play board games with them rather than the video kind.

Nagito isn't a big player of video games (he prefers the board kind like most of your family), but he'll always be down to play with you. He doesn't care what you play or for how long, he just cares that he gets to be around you.

Favorite game(s) to play together: Nagito is okay with anything. You like to play competitive shooters like Call of Duty when you want to blow off steam, and something more calming like Minecraft when you need a stress reliever.

Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu

You never had video game consoles growing up because your family was poor and neglectful, and when you finally did get some money, you put some aside to finally play some video games. Fuyuhiko was discouraged from playing them as a kid, so he had no idea how to play when you asked him if he wanted to try.

Because Fuyuhiko liked mini golf and laser tag when you took him to do them, you decided his first gaming experience should be Wii Sports, and you definitely made the right call since that genuine smile you saw light up his features when you were smacking golf balls and shooting each other with fake guns was present the whole time you played- it was an experience you'd remember for a long time.

Favorite game(s) to play together: Wii Sports for sure.

Kazuichi Soda

You love horror games, but no matter how many times you beg, Kazuichi always refuses to play with you because apparently you making him watch scary movies was enough for him, and you eventually gave up trying to convince him. One thing you did manage to get him to play was Subnautica, which he saw you playing one day and mistook it for a cute little game about scuba diving. When he got to the scary bits however, he demanded to know why you didn't warn him, and you just couldn't help but laugh and tell him you wanted it to be a surprise. He was salty about it for a little while, but got over it.

Favorite game(s) to play together: Once you informed Kazu that there was a mod you could download to make Subnautica multiplayer, he practically begged you to play with him since he liked the game, but was too scared to finish it, and you were more than happy to oblige.

Teruteru Hanamura

You and Teruteru have two games that you play together- Overcooked and Factorio. You and Teruteru have cooked together many times in real life, and playing it in a video game is fun, but just as frustrating when Teru tries to distract you by being flirty. You get back at him when you play Factorio and quiz him on random engineering facts which he knows nothing about despite him dating the Ultimate Engineer.