Your First Kiss (All V3 Characters)

Sorry, updates are a little slow, depression, laziness, and the stress of the holidays are a nasty combination.

That being said, happy holidays everyone. Stay safe and have fun.

Comment here with any scenario requests!

Next Scenario: You meet their family (most likely, unless someone suggests something better)

Boys

Shuichi Saihara

"I'm sorry, Y/N." Your dad told you sadly. "We can't afford it."

"It's okay." You said. "I get it. I'll talk to you later, okay?"

"Okay kiddo, love you."

"Love you too."

You hung up and tossed the phone onto your bed, feeling dejected.

"Great." You huffed. "Just great."

A couple of days ago, your old laptop you were using finally kicked the bucket, and you didn't have enough money to buy your own, so you asked your parents if they had enough. You were expecting the answer they gave, but you were hoping that wouldn't be the case.

Your phone rang again, and you picked it up, seeing Shuichi's name flash across the screen.

"Hi, Shuichi." You said. "What's up?"

"I'm fine." He responded. "How are you? You sound upset."

"I.... could be better." You said. "Something shitty happened the other day, and now it's gotten worse."

"Is this about your laptop?"

"Yeah, it is." You sighed. "I don't have enough money to buy one, and my parents can't afford it, either."

"I'm sorry, Y/N."

"Don't worry about it. I just hope my teachers will understand." You laid down on the bed. "Now tell me about your day."

You and Shuichi talked for a little while, and it took your mind off your busted laptop. You eventually had to let him go, so you decided to spend your time working on homework- the few assignments you could do with a computer that is.

Towards the end of the day, you decided to hit the hay early and go to bed. While you were changing into your pajamas, there was a knock on your door.

"Coming!" You called, hastily pulling on your pajama top and hurrying to answer your door.

"Shuichi! Hey!" You greeted your evening visitor. "What are you doing here so late?"

"I came here to give you something." He said, revealing a slim rectangular box he had been holding behind his back.

You accepted the box, and threw open the lid. Inside of the box was a brand-new laptop, and a good one at that.

"Shuichi, wh-what?" You stuttered, trying to think of something to say. "Y-You didn't have to buy me this. It must have been expensive."

"It was." He confirmed. "But it was worth the money."

You quickly went over to your desk and put down the box, then rushed back to the doorway and threw your arms around his neck, pulling him in for a kiss. It was short (mostly because you had no idea how to properly kiss someone), and when you let him go, his face had turned bright pink.

"Thank you." You whispered.

He hid his face underneath his hat, but you could still see him smile. "You're welcome."