Meeting Their Family (All SDR2 Characters)

So I got a good handful of requests I want to do, but I also want to do a scenario about your family and when they meet them, so let me know if you want me to do that first then some requests or the other way around.

That being said, comment here with any more requests!

Boys

Hajime Hinata

You had the pleasure of having a brief phone conversation with Hajime's mother before going to see her in person. She sounded nice and told you she was sorry in advance because of how the house looked. You said it was no big deal- you were sure it wasn't so bad!

Well, when you and Hajime went to see them, you tried not to make a face at the fact that their house was on the verge of falling apart. You obviously did a poor job of hiding it, since Hajime told you that his house had been ravaged by a fire shortly after he left for Hope's Peak, and that they didn't have a lot of money to fix it. This made you feel like a judgmental asshole, but you just swallowed that feeling and put on a positive smile.

Hajime's mother was even nicer in person, doting on you and telling you how pretty/handsome you were. His father was a humorous person who introduced himself with a joke and asked if Hajime had paid you to date him. Hajime blushed in embarrassment, and you laughed your ass off. It was clear that they were the foundation that was keeping their crumbling house up.

Nagito Komaeda

There was no family for you to meet. His parents died when he was young, and he had no extended family to speak of. Knowing this fact was kind of depressing since it clearly had an effect on his mental health. Nagito told you you shouldn't worry about his family (or lack thereof) because he now had you- and you were his new family. It was a bittersweet sentiment, but you figured that if no one else could be there for him, that you would.

Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu

!!CONTENT WARNING!!- Domestic violence

Fuyuhiko would not let you get anywhere near his parents or extended family. Their status as high-rank yakuza members make them dangerous (plus the fact that Fuyuhiko's parents got into violent fights with each other) and he didn't want you anywhere near that. The one person he did let you meet was his younger sister, Natsumi.

The meeting with Natsumi didn't go over well at all. She had gained a reputation for being a bully, and she lived up to that. She was rude and made snarky remarks to you the entire time. The only thing that got her to shut up was Fuyuhiko telling her to watch her mouth. In other words, she was a total bitch.

You bailed on the meeting early since Fuyuhikos's hellspawn of a sister drained any hope you had of this being a positive day. You wished you'd never asked to know his family at all.

Kazuichi Soda

Kazu brought you home to meet his mom. She looked a lot like him, having the same natural black hair and wore cat eye glasses that gave her features a sharp look. Her demeanor was much softer, though. She treated you kindly, made cookies for you and Kazu to take back to school, and she shared your love of marine animals.

At one point when you and Kazu were alone, you inquired about his father. He got quiet and mumbled something about his dad being in jail. You let it go, thinking that there were bad memories there, but you couldn't help but be a little curious.... why was his dad in prison after all?

Teruteru Hanamura

You took the same long bus ride as before to the Hanamura Diner. Teruteru said it would be best if you got to see his family here since his mother was always working.