You Ask Them Out/They Ask You Out (All SDR2 Characters)

Boys

Hajime Hinata

You knocked on the door of the classroom and waited. After a minute, it swung open.

"Hello L/N-san." Chisa Yukizome greeted you. "Did you need something?"

"Hello Yukizome-sensei." You greeted her back. "I was wondering if Hajime is available."

"Let me see." She walked into the classroom out of sight, and when she returned, your friend was behind her.

"Hi Y/N, you wanted to see me?" Hajime said.

"Yeah, I wanted to see if you would come hang out for a while." You told him.

"Well my schoolwork is done for the day...." He trailed off, looking towards Chisa for permission.

"Go right ahead, Hinata-kun." She nodded. "You're dismissed."

Hajime gave her a little bow, then you and him departed.

"Do you have plans for us?" Hajime asked.

"Yeah, but it's a surprise, so I when I tell you to close your eyes, just do it okay?" You said.

A curious look crossed Hajime's face. "Alright, if you say so."

You led him outside of the school, towards the courtyard, and called over your shoulder. "Close your eyes and follow my lead!"

Hajime obeyed, shutting his eyes, and you took his hand in yours, leading him into the courtyard. You stopped in front of the picnic blanket you had laid on the ground, and retrieved the basket from its shitty hiding place under a chair.

"Open your eyes!" You chirped. Hajime did, and his eyebrows raised when he saw what you were holding in your hands.

"Y/N, did you prepare a picnic for us?" He inquired, his eyes panning over to the red-and-white blanket you had placed down.

"Sure did!" You beamed, sitting cross-legged on the blanket and opening the basket, pulling out a travel mug and offering it to him. "I brought orange juice just for you!"

Hajime plopped down next to you, and you spent the afternoon eating paninis and cookies, drinking orange juice, and chatting about anything that came to mind. When the sun began to set, the sky had turned into a beautiful mix of pink and purple.

"I love watching the sunset." You said, taking in the wonderful colors streaking across the sky. "It's like seeing an artist painting the sky in real-time."

"Have you ever seen the sunrise?" Hajime asked. "It's even better.... the sky is dark, then it get slowly gets lighter until a stream of light breaks the horizon.... it's amazing."

"I see something else that's amazing." You blurted out, mentally kicking yourself for saying that cheesy-ass line.

Hajime raised an eyebrow. "Something else?"

You scolded yourself internally again. I have to tell him now.

"You." You whispered. "I like you.... a lot."

Hajime put the mug of orange juice down and leaned towards you, planting a kiss onto your cheek.

"Hajime....?" You gasped.

"I like you a lot too, Y/N." He said. "I just never thought you would feel the same.... I'm nobody at this school."

"Stop doing that!" You commanded. "Stop putting yourself down. You are not a nobody."