How They Comfort You (All SDR2 Characters)

Comment here with any more requests!

Boys

Hajime Hinata

Hajime will take you out somewhere to do something together. Then he'll ask if you'd like a gift. You try to turn him down since you know his family has money problems, but he'll always insist until you give in. You keep track of everything he buys you so you can pay him back in a big way one day.

Nagito Komaeda

Nagito can be very caring when he needs to be. Of course, his caring side will mix with his strange personality, and you get weird declarations that "with your talent you can survive anything" or says something about hope which made you even more upset since hearing those words come out of him is something that high-key annoys you. When he eventually devolves into this talk, you'll tell him to cut it out and leave to go cry somewhere else. He'll follow you, apologize, and ask if he can make it up to you. You usually say yes, and you'll go to your favorite brunch place (where you had your first date) and you'll both have a good time.

Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu

Fuyuhiko's initial reaction to seeing you upset is actually kind of hilarious. His normally grumpy expression will switch to one that gives away how confused and freaked out he is- he's terrible with comforting others and he knows it. When he sees you upset, he'll ask what your deal is in a way where he's trying to be nice but it comes off as harsh. You just slink away and he'll apologize later and ask if you want a hug. He's not a hugger so whenever he offers you always accept. Then he'll take you in his arms, promise he'll try harder to be more sensitive, and you'll lay your head on his shoulder with a satisfied sigh.

Kazuichi Soda

Kazuichi is generally a positive person, so when he sees you sad, he'll try and get you to cheer up and "look at the bright side". This tactic is hit-or-miss with you since it can sometimes be good advice, but other times you don't want to hear that and just tell him it's not that simple. Even though Kazu can be a little dense, he can tell by the looks you give him whether his strategy has worked, and if it doesn't will ask if you want to talk about it. This is your que to unload all your emotions, and since he's a good listener so he'll sit through your whole rant.

Teruteru Hanamura

Teruteru always strives to fix your problems with one simple solution: food. This greatly applies when you're upset. He'll make you some comfort food and talk to you gently in his actual accent which helps soothe you- you do love it when he uses his real voice to talk to you.

Nekomaru Nidai

Nekomaru's first suggestion to you when he sees you sad is to as he calls it "have a sad shit". Sometimes this will cheer you up and make you laugh, and other times it won't. When that fails, Nekomaru will clap you on the shoulder with one of his very large hands and tell you to cheer up. Then he'll take you to the school gym and shoot some basketballs with you. This makes you feel a little better because the exercise gets your blood flow going, and because Neko's presence always makes you feel fired up.

Gundham Tanaka

When Gundham sees you upset, the first thing he'll do is declare that whomever hurt you will suffer his wrath. You tell him not to do that since you don't want any trouble. He'll then ask what is troubling you, and you'll give him a short summary of what happened. He'll then have his Devas "give you their energy" which means they crawl all over you while you laugh and nearly forget about whatever was bothering you.